Moving over from the ttc after loss thread

Awe, how cute of them to miss mommy. I hate being gone but sometimes you need the break. Sounds like a great weekend!

Reached V-day this week.

Jane, I hope you're doing OK if you do check in. It's weird because the day before you posted I was driving down the street and randomly thought of you and that you'd have #2 in the works by the end of this year. So, whether you're on here or not sending lots of positive energy your way.

Does the blood issue have anything to do with Greg's sudden delivery? I can't remember.

I hope we haven't been insensitive as well, and I totally understand how checking this thread could be hard. I hope that you've searched BnB for the blood issues, and found support from other mommies with the same concerns. Best of luck to you and I hope we hear back sometimes!

Congratulations on v-day mack! It's flying by. She'll soon be here. How's your bump? I found my bump grew earlier with Arthur. Are you the same? He was bigger though so that could be why.

Mlm did you notice any changes to your pelvic floor after Audrey? I have found when I'm desperate for a wee it's hard to stop it coming so I really have to rush to get there before I pee myself. I hope this isn't a permanent change. Been doing my pelvic floors everyday but maybe need to step up the amount of times I'm doing them. We dtd once and OH said it feels the same but I'm paranoid.

When I was pregnant with Audrey it was terrible with having to pee and not being able to hold it! Thank goodness it got better though, and I don't have any issues now. I'm sure this is tmi, but what I've noticed post baby is leaking when using tampons. Like having babies stretched it out or something. Ugh. DH also told me he didn't notice any difference when dtd, but maybe he's just being nice, lol

Woo hoo for vday Mack! That's such a reassuring milestone to hit.

Just checking in to see how you ladies are doing. We are enjoying the warmer weather and playing outside a lot, woo hoo for summer!

Hi mlm! Enjoying the warm weather as well. Been feeling heartburn and queasy the last few days so not up to much. Ickkkkkk.

How are you Bobster?

How are you both doing? You would think it was winter not June in good old England! Rainy and grey! We get a 2 day heat wave and then a week of storms and that sums up a British summer ��

Hope bumps ok and you are still ok. I hate heartburn it's awful. I had it really bad this time so can sympathise. Have you started the nursery yet? 27 weeks already!! Wow it's going fast.

How are the girls mlm? Have you decided yet when you may broach the subject of baby number 3 or have you changed your mind?

We're all good here... Arthur has yet another cold. Jack keeps catching them from nursery and passing them kindly to his little bro. Constant snotty noses in our house. Apart from that thrilling info no news from us. We lead a very boring life of sleep, eat, tidy up, tidy up some more, sleep, repeat. I am still bf and wondering when to give first bit of formula as can't leave him for longer than an hour at the moment. Feel anxious that he won't settle without the boob. Will be nice to have a bit more time alone or as a couple away from babes so will introduce it soon.

Hope Jane is ok. Really hope she surprises us with a bfp announcement one day

Awe he's so cute. I'm still nervous about not being a boy mom.

Not much here. I've been feeling pretty good except this week. Double ear infection and bronchitis. Took tomorrow off work to rest. We plan on setting up Finn's new room and nursery Sunday so I hope I'm feeling better by then.

Aw bobster, he's so cute! Glad you are doing well. Have you tried pumping at all and offering a bottle? I'm sure it's hard not being able to leave for any stretch of time. Hopefully he doesn't give you any issues when you try. How has night time been going? Getting any sleep? I was talking to some moms yesterday and we all agreed that we love newborns, but the first 3-4 months can just be so challenging with the unpredictability!

Sorry you are sick Mack. Definitely get some rest and take care of yourself! And try not to be nervous, being a girl mom is fantastic too 😉

Nothing too new here. I just ordered invites for Audrey's first bday party- how is that coming up so quickly?! Both girls are doing well. Ive been thinking about #3, but still unsure. Although I think I would regret more if I didn't go for it. We'll see. It won't be til 2017 anyway.

I also hope for some good news from Jane at some point.

He is a cutie.

Mlm sounds like no.3 will be on the horizon for you then. Hope your hubby is easy to get on board if he isn't already. Can't believe Audrey is 1 either! How time flies by. Are they both still getting on well?

Get well soon Mack

Arthur had his first jabs today. It went ok luckily and he wasn't too upset. He's s very happy smiley baby and at the moment I'm feeling content with 2 so I've decided to get a coil fitted on Thursday to avoid and surprises as its bound to happen when you don't actually want it to haha!

Has Jane gone off b&b completely? I hope she's ok... Lots to deal with esp. When just starting a new job and being away from Greg too

Happy 4th. Cruising along and tired here. Been having a high heart rate and see a cardio in a few weeks, but still scheduled sep 7th so I think everything will still be good. Hope everyone is doing well.

High heart rate for you or baby? I'm assuming you.. That stinks. Hope all is ok with that. Are you having a scheduled c section this time?

Did you have a good 4th? My girls both LOVED their first fireworks show. I was pleasantly surprised.

What about you bobster? Life with 2 still going ok?

High HR for me. It makes me really tired from just walking up my stairs or something. I don't think OB is too concerned about it as my BP was still low when HR was high, and my oxygen stats were perfect. She sched me for the c-section Sept 7 even as we were setting up my appt with the cardiologist so it seems like everything should go as normal, just getting it checked out to be sure.

Yay for the fireworks show. We didn't go to a display as we probably wouldn't have made it back home until after 11 and with us both working today and me being extra cranky and tired. :) Most everything is illegal in our city but we did get snakes and smoke bombs and Finn had a blast. Glad the girls loved it and weren't scared. He kept looking for "storm clouds" yesterday after firecrackers went off and was very confused. :)

Bobster how are you and the boys?

Well I hope it's ok Mack. Seems like your dr isn't too worried, so that's good. Are you finding it stressful to be working while pregnant and raising a toddler? It was challenging for me at the time, but looking back it was nice to be able to sit at a desk all day instead of chasing after Norah!

My work has suffered greatly. Trying to get one last hurrah done so I'm worthy before my leave starts. Training another group on some basic tasks we do to help lighten the load for our very small group. But man, it's going to be tough. heh. I am ready for maternity leave for sure!

I found it so hard to be focused on work the further I got in my pregnancy. How long of a mat leave will you take? Will you return to work full time?

3 months, so I'll go back early Dec. I may see if I can telework all of Dec and not go back to 2 days a week in the office til Jan. Holidays are like a ghost town at fed offices! I think my MIL would help watch her at the house in Dec if I was home every day. I need to figure something out since our daycare doesn't have an opening until Jan 1st for her. Eek.

How are you both doing? Hope they get to the bottom of your heart rate issues. Have you had your appointment with the cardiologist yet? How are you feeling Mack? Hope you are not too tired.

Mlm still enjoying life with 2. Arthur has started smiling at Jack now and you can tell he looks forward to seeing his big bro. They are really sweet together. Jacks really proud of being a big brother and tells everyone 'that's my baby arter' lol

How are you getting on with the girls mlm?

It's funny how differently I feel this time to Jack. Jack was so colicky and I stressed so much that I didn't enjoy the baby stage at all and was dreading it again.. Arthur's just so relaxed and I'm clinging onto him a lot. I feel like we have more of a tight bond whereas with Jack it grew. This has resulted I think in dad not feeling the bond as tightly with Arthur. I think because I'm ebf he doesn't get that time to feed him and it's mainly me doing everything. I think I may introduce a bit of formula so OH can start to feed him sometimes so they can have a bit more quality time.. I worry that he will always be closer to Jack but I'm sure that won't be the case as they get older.. I hope!

Mlm did you notice a difference with the bonding between dad and Audrey since you've been a sahm? Has hubby showed any preference towards one of your girls? My OH declines preferring one over the other but I feel he doesn't enjoy his time as much with Arthur as he always complains that he cries when he's with him and he can't settle him as the only thing that makes him stop is bf sometimes

Bobster Finn was pretty much attached to me for a year, and he and daddy are so super close right now. I wouldn't worry about the bond with Arthur, it will catch up. And I love how cemented our mommy bond still is even with me being sick and tired and daddy involved more, he still needs his momma and talks about me non-stop when I send them out to play or run an errand.

I must say I'm getting nervous about 2. How on earth will I have the energy or find the time. I don't really want to be a SAHM as I just don't know if I'd be good at it, and I'd want to go back to work in a few years anyway so I just have to make it thru this. Seems so daunting. I do love their daycare and trust them completely, and we are pretty good about making weekends 100% family time. Starting to feel overwhelmed though about life and working with 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->