Multiples due dates

well from here on out i get checked every week im now in the hospital my ultrasound today said that baby a(elouisa) is 1pound 11 ounces that baby b(sophia) is 1 ound 7 ounces and that baby c( lynette) is 2 pounds flat baby a and b are the for sure identicals so we are just a little worried that baby b is smaller and they already have knotts in their cord but that is it for me sorry to give you all such a long update i should have done it in my post i was just excited to tell you all how things are going =))

We know that they are non identical. They are DC-DA twins. As for the 'flavour' i personally really don't mind. I have a feeling that they are both girls, but would be over joyed if one was a boy. But then i truly don't mind having another 2 girls or even 2 boys!!!!! So i guess i really don't mind!!!!!
I just can't stand the suspence!

This whole identical thing really confuses me. Ours are also DC-DA which I, and practically everyone I explain it to, assumes means they're non-identical. However, since finding out they're both girls my midwives and consultant still make reference to the fact they could be identical ???

I've pre-warned people though that even if they're not they'll still be dressed the same until at least 6 months!

We know that they are non identical. They are DC-DA twins. As for the 'flavour' i personally really don't mind. I have a feeling that they are both girls, but would be over joyed if one was a boy. But then i truly don't mind having another 2 girls or even 2 boys!!!!! So i guess i really don't mind!!!!!
I just can't stand the suspence!

This whole identical thing really confuses me. Ours are also DC-DA which I, and practically everyone I explain it to, assumes means they're non-identical. However, since finding out they're both girls my midwives and consultant still make reference to the fact they could be identical ???

I've pre-warned people though that even if they're not they'll still be dressed the same until at least 6 months!

Yes the sonographer I saw also told me this could be the case if they turn out to be the same sex. I have a feeling that i am having 2 girls, 95% sure but who knows was totally wrong with the sex of my daughter!
I think it's lovely to see them dressed the same, will definately be doing this if there same sex!

ditto here ours are di di too and as they are both boys 'could' be identical - its basically down to the fact that if the eg split REALLY early like in the first day then they can be di di. Ours will be dressed the same too hehehe unless I cant tell the difference (eekk) then I will have to colour code heheheh

I was going back and forth on the dressing them the same thing..They say our boys are frats, but having two boys in there, makes me want to know for 100%
I think the only way to do that is a DNA test when they are born...So, I might just opt for that to know for sure.
Memysonand3, when are you due??

Bumping the thread so the new ladies can add there dates. xx

My Squishy Twins are due July 11th, but surely I will go around June 15th (was even two weeks early with my daughter and she was just one). I am hoping for two Boys or Boy/Girl. Will be totally happy with Girl/Girl too, but if I got to CHOOSE...it would be two of the same so they could share a room longer!! haha..

updated - yay welcome ladypotter - fingers crossed you get your double xxx

im soooooo excited only 26 more days till xmas my 32 week mark and also when we are expecting the girls!!!!!! lol had to come on and share my excitment

all updated - welcome littlebaby boy - congratulations!!!

Hiya I'm having twins due 5th July 2010 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->