Multiples due dates

deff vineyard my c-section is schedualed at 11 andddd my son is 2 he is doing well with me being here in the hospital he is starting to have a hard time but i will have been here for almost 2 months when i deliver so i think he has done well and i am soooo excited for these little ones to get here on my scan baby a(elouisa)is 3pounds8 ounces and baby b(sophia) is 3 pounds 5 ounces and baby c(lynette) is 4 pounds 2 ounces

deff vineyard my c-section is schedualed at 11 andddd my son is 2 he is doing well with me being here in the hospital he is starting to have a hard time but i will have been here for almost 2 months when i deliver so i think he has done well and i am soooo excited for these little ones to get here on my scan baby a(elouisa)is 3pounds8 ounces and baby b(sophia) is 3 pounds 5 ounces and baby c(lynette) is 4 pounds 2 ounces

Those are great weights. I have a little gift for you! Best of luck!

Oh, I will PM you my phone number. Also, I could come visit today after I feed the girls at noon...that'd put me there around 1:30 or so. Call me or text me with your room number if you want me to come today. : )

I am due with fraternal twins on 3rd July so long way yet..... Don't know sex yet but hoping there is at least one girl as I have 3 boys at home.

I am due July 27th, I don't know their gender yet, just hoping for some PINK :cloud9:

well ladies thought i would update and let you all know that i have a very pink twin bump!!!!
yep we have another 2 girls on the way! The girlies are ruling our house!!!!!!
xxx

well ladies thought i would update and let you all know that i have a very pink twin bump!!!!
yep we have another 2 girls on the way! The girlies are ruling our house!!!!!!
xxx

Congratulations, I would love my bump to be a VERY PINK bump as we already have 3 sons and I am out numbered in my house.

It is that bad, that even though from a young age I taught my boys to put the toilet seat back down when finished, that now that they are 13, 11 and 9 they think I should be leaving it up for them as I am the only female in the house:dohh::growlmad: so they believe majority rules.
I did correct them by saying there is no majority rules on the subject on MUMS rules LOL LOL LOL LOL

I am due with fraternal twins on 3rd July so long way yet..... Don't know sex yet but hoping there is at least one girl as I have 3 boys at home.

Good luck with that! I have five boys, one girl and am having two more frat boys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->