Multiples due dates

Thanks! Forgot to say, my next scan is 23rd December xx

I got an e-mail from Swak50 this morning. She had her triplets yesterday at 30+3 weeks.

Huge congrats to Swak50!!!!

My twins are due on 5th July 2010, next scan is on 23rd Dec :)

Oooo send her our congrats!!!!!!!!!!! post a post on the main 3rd trimester page so we can all send our kisses, love and well wishes :D Its a been a while since we had triplets :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Swak50 and babies are all doing well. Two of the babies are on respirators, but that was expected with them being delievered so early. Below is quote from her e-mail.

Back to my statement regarding “focusing on the positive”, everyone is really doing well and acting exactly as they should for 30-weekers. Which, considering the statistics, that leaves them with a VERY good chance at a completely normal life! I know that we have a long way to go and the first 48 hours are key (these babies have only been out for just over 12 hours) but I am so confident that everything will be okay. I’ve always felt this…

Its the best thing in the world to have a positive attitude, love to them all :) xxxxx

Congrats!! :) Glad to hear everything is going as planned. Hope to see pics as soon as they're able to come home!

Wonderful news and send her my love. Glad to hear the babies are doing well. :)

alright girls the count down is on i just thought i would let you all know i am 8days from my scedualed c-section!!!!! so lets start counting because this little momma is having little christmas blessings =)

alright girls the count down is on i just thought i would let you all know i am 8days from my scedualed c-section!!!!! so lets start counting because this little momma is having little christmas blessings =)

OMG on CHristmas day? How lovely (or is it lol) yay yay yay for you - 8 days and counting xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck on your christmas day babbies will be thinking of you and your family xxx great christmas present you got there)

yeppers i am sooooo excited friday is creeping up on us i cant wait to meet these little girls as soon as i can i will post pics on here i have my last scan today and then i get to meet the little ones that have been growing in me =)

OMG How wonderful. Good Luck for then. How old is your other child?, how is she / he bearing up with you being stuck in the hospital? She'll / He'll get an extra special present this Xmas eh? 3 Little sisters all at once.

xx

Hi - just found this thread. Twins confirmed due date currently 13th July. Good luck to all due soon.

Hi - just found this thread. Twins confirmed due date currently 13th July. Good luck to all due soon.

welcome!!! all updated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EEKKKKK countdown really in earnest now four more sleeps memysonand3

yeppers i am sooooo excited friday is creeping up on us i cant wait to meet these little girls as soon as i can i will post pics on here i have my last scan today and then i get to meet the little ones that have been growing in me =)

That is so exciting!!!! Can't wait to meet you and your babies!! If you want to text me I can try to update for you ASAP....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->