Mummas to 2019 bubbas

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
With current circumstances going on around the world. It's pushed me back on baby and bump.... Nevaeh is 4 months old now I used to talk to alot of ladies on here
What do your bubbas look like now :)
Here's Nevaeh-Skye 4 months old
Dec 2019 baby<3

IMG_20200405_184749.jpg

Hi hun! Enzo is 5 months old today (Nov 12th 2019), hes so wicked! Hope you're well <3

Here's a picture of my 3 :)

IMG_20200409_114401_969.jpg

Awww how cute !
James is 10 months in a few days! He is so amazing ! The girls love him, watching them play together is just bliss .. melts my heart !

I love how BnB always reconnects people!

Edit - not sure why my pic wont upload

With current circumstances going on around the world. It's pushed me back on baby and bump.... Nevaeh is 4 months old now I used to talk to alot of ladies on here
What do your bubbas look like now :)
Here's Nevaeh-Skye 4 months old
Dec 2019 baby<3

View attachment 1080816

Awwww what a little cutie pie.

Hi hun! Enzo is 5 months old today (Nov 12th 2019), hes so wicked! Hope you're well <3

Here's a picture of my 3 :)

View attachment 1080826

Wow Han enzo is so cute look at that hair now.

Tommy is 7 months old. He still looks bald but his hair is starting to grow. I think hes going to be blonde. He has blue eyes.
We will be trying for our last baby soon. Maybe next month eeeeeek.
Great idea to start a thread like this. I miss all u ladies.
20200329_140712.jpg

Don’t fit into many sections on BnB anymore! Forever stalking and commenting in testing section though :)
I remember all of you too. Here’s Maddy, almost 9 months old :cry:She is truly a gem!

28B4C9E0-A76A-4174-9E98-0AAAA93198A9.jpeg

Ahh he’s a cutie

Good luck with your TTC journey Sugger!

Thank you hon. I'm on cycle day 10 and just waiting to ovulate. Feeling a little unsure and nervous like is it to soon but I know time is not on mine or my husband's side so it's best we start now rather than leave it and it not happen at all.

Thank you hon. I'm on cycle day 10 and just waiting to ovulate. Feeling a little unsure and nervous like is it to soon but I know time is not on mine or my husband's side so it's best we start now rather than leave it and it not happen at all.

I’m sure when it happens you will both make it work! There’s only a year between myself and my sister and it was fun as kids ! We are actually the same age for a day haha! Good luck !!

I’m sure when it happens you will both make it work! There’s only a year between myself and my sister and it was fun as kids ! We are actually the same age for a day haha! Good luck !!

Thank you sweety.
We did get pregnant but sadly it ended with a chemical pregnancy. I'm on day 4 of bleeding now.
So back to the drawing board but hoping we fall again quickly and it sticks [-o&lt;

Ahh sorry Hun xx

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this cycle xx

Thanks hon. Sadly I think I'm already out. I had blazing postive OPKs CD7 and my temp shot up today CD9. App ovulation b4 day 10 is not good and highly unlikely to not conceive.
I'm still hoping I havent ovulated yet and i will get another surge in a day or two and then another temp rise.
[-o&lt;

Your not out until AF arrives !

Fingers crossed xx

Thanks ladies
So not sure if it was down to the chemical but I did ovulate on day 8 unfortunately.
I'm now on CD20 and 12dpo and tested BFN.
AF shud be here by Friday.
Praying I dont ovulate b4 day 11 next cycle and we get our BFP at the end of this month[-o&lt;

Cant believe a chemical pregnancy can mess up ure cycles like that. Oh well hopfully this is our month[-o&lt;

Loving all the baby pics so cute.

How are all u lovely ladies doing ???

How are all the babies doing? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"