mummies of four or more.....

sleepymummy

Married Mummy Of 4 :)
Reaction score
which was your worst labour? mine was my 3rd, followed closely by my 1st and my 2nd was bril, just hoping my 4th is nowhere near as bad as my 3rd or 1st :wacko:

I have 3 and i agree for me number 3 was worst followed by number one and two was a breeze i'm hoping for a repeat of number two this time round :)

1st and 2nd maybe due to being induced :shrug: 3rd and 4th brilliant, but after pains after 4th OMG thought i was in labour for 2 days :cry: not looking forward to them after this one.

i'm on no.3, hope it's not my worst! [-o<
Although my 1st was better than my 2nd so i'm hoping i am opposite to you two! :thumbup:

Good luck with your births :flower:

1st and 2nd maybe due to being induced :shrug: 3rd and 4th brilliant, but after pains after 4th OMG thought i was in labour for 2 days :cry: not looking forward to them after this one.

Iv'e gone through this whole pregnancy with no mention or thought of after pains!

Thanks for reminding me! I HATE those! :growlmad:

lol xxx

My 3rd was my biggest by a lot though and he was back to back which is probably why it was the worst. As for after pains i am so lucky to have never had them but after saying that its a sure thing i will after this one :rofl:

Iv'e gone through this whole pregnancy with no mention or thought of after pains!

lol xxx

Your welcome :haha: item in hospital bag = STRONG PAIN KILLERS :rofl::rofl:

Sods law you prob will now! lol

I wish labours and births followed a rule like -each one is quicker. i hate thinking that ive had 2 problem free births and now this one will go wrong - breech, days of early labour, baby too big, being induced etc

AHHH! i hate the not knowing :shrug:

lol xxx

Your welcome :haha: item in hospital bag = STRONG PAIN KILLERS :rofl::rofl:

:cry: you think after the birth we should be given a break, but no we have to have after pains and bleeeding too! :growlmad:

I love being a woman! NOT!

Awww sure it be fine, i found my 3rd and 4th very quick labours, probz jinz myself now and have a hard time with this one :dohh:

My hubby was like why is this one so hard when number two basically fell out? I had to laugh:) then when he was born and weighed at 10lb8oz he went oh right bet your fanny is as big as a wizards sleeve now but it will go back right? I could have slapped him if he hadn't retreated to a corner to watch me get stitched back up! He did buy me a lovely eternity ring though after and said sorry for being a knob.

:rofl:

men are so incensitive sometimes! lol

This is my 3rd but my hubbies 1st and i swear that because ive told him i have big babies (for my skinny frame), just G&A and quick labours that i'll have a long labour, small baby and an epi! :dohh:

My hubby was like why is this one so hard when number two basically fell out? I had to laugh:) then when he was born and weighed at 10lb8oz he went oh right bet your fanny is as big as a wizards sleeve now but it will go back right? I could have slapped him if he hadn't retreated to a corner to watch me get stitched back up! He did buy me a lovely eternity ring though after and said sorry for being a knob.

I would of knocked him out with that comment :rofl::rofl: wow 10lb8oz id be begging for epidural, ouch!!! That must of hurt.

Out of my 4 labors so far I'd have to say number 3 was bad as labor was 16 hrs and had no epidural so was very exhausting. As far as healing afterwards I'd have to say number 1...I had 30 stitches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->