Munch time

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
... whats for din dins :D

My OH said I need cheering up so I'm going to get ready now & hes taking me out - First he has ever said "get ready I'm taking you out looks like you need cheered up" :shock:

awww bless him. i do miss the days where me and kris could just quickly get changed and go out. takes me weeks of planning now :roll:

Dior had fish fingers chips beans for dinner im having chips and beans.

nothing exciting

Awww how sweet :D im still waiting for that to happen to me :roll:

No idea whats for dinner tonight, havent had a look yet.

I've only waited 1 yr 2 mnths :roll:

Had Pork chops,Mash and veg (sprouts and carrots) nowt exciting,lol

Awwww thats so sweet, make the most of it wobs! :lol:
OH took me an Kai to frankie and bennies (sp) on friday an then to the cinema i was like :shock: :shock: really enjoyed it though!
I had ham and chips ill be turning into a chip! and Kai has fish and mash!
xx

Well tonight Iused the hob and oven for the first time in the new house, and the bread came out the oven black, and the tortalini was cold, and we couldnt work out how to turn off the hob, cause all the markings have worn off :(

Im not looking forward to attempting chicken hotpot and dumplings tomorrow night!

fish fingers waffles and spaghetti here yum yum!!!

I had roast beef and gravy, roast potatoes, brocolli :sick: and yorkshire puds - yummy :lol:

Was a nice evening - Yummy food & a couple of drinks served with a chat - One that we couldn't end shouting in a resturant :lol:

lol glad u had a good night hun :D:D:D(i 4got u went out :oops: ) soz i nvr asked u how it went on msn :oops:

A romantic meal Wobbles? :?

Oh good for you, I am glad you got out, you well and truely deserved it, glad you enjoyed it too babe :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->