Muslin cloths

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
I bought a pack from Tesco and when I took them out of their wrapping they're so scratchy!! I've washed them and they're still not soft, they say they're 100% cotton. Do you think they're just crap or will they get softer after more washing?
I washed them at 40 with fabric conditioner and then tumble dryed them.

I got exactly the same ones! I was gonna get my mum so sort them, im useless at washing as it is

they will get softer with more washing xx

I wondered this too as i've been trying to buy some. All the ones i feel are so scratchy but my sisters are lovely and soft :)

As I remember you just have to wash it more... And maybe a thigher temperature. And use fabric softener too:hug:

i got mine from mothercare-they r very soft and wash perfectly-i find that if u tumble dry them they are softer than hanging them out to dry:laundry:

I'll put them in again with my next white wash. I ordered some from ebaby too so we'll see if those are any softer.

They will soften up eventually. I got some from babies r us and sainsburys that were like sandpaper but now they are soft, it has taken about 10 weeks of regular washing though. Mothercare ones are much softer but are a little pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->