Must nearly be time for a grotto thread!

I have feared the chinese/hong kong sellers on eBay since last year when we were all buying the Frozen plushes. Nothing wrong with them, i was just scared about what they were made with!

I woke up this morning to this email -

"We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
111754390948 - 2PCS Boy & Girl Figure Christmas Novelty Elf On The Shelf Plush Dolls Toys Gift

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre."

Ha anyone else gotten this message? I'm hoping it still arrives!

Yep, I went into the resolution centre and both the seller and ebay are sayng if it's already been posted you'll get it, they've not been removed for any customer issues, just because they're obv 'replicas'. They seem to be having a crackdown on the elves from a few sellers.

I'm not too fussed as we have the proper boy elf, but at that price I thought I'd get the girl one for DD.​

It will be because 'elf on the shelf' is trademarked. They can sell them as elves but not 'elf on the shelf'

ebay never seem to care unless a customer reports it as fake to get a refund and free item, or the real brand complains. Obv Disney aren't threatened by all the Frozen stuff lol!!​

:shrug:

I woke up this morning to this email -

"We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
111754390948 - 2PCS Boy & Girl Figure Christmas Novelty Elf On The Shelf Plush Dolls Toys Gift

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre."

Ha anyone else gotten this message? I'm hoping it still arrives!

Yeah, I got the same messsge. Fingers crossed it still arrives :)

I never thought about what they were made of... makes me a little creeped out now :haha: but I haven't bought anything from there lately.

I got the email too about the elf. I had a dispatch email a few days ago so I'm hoping it still arrives.

HELP! I need gift ideas for a 10 year old girl. She's into dance and gymnastics. My problem is her parents are mega wealthy so she has everything and if I ask her directly for ideas, she always says she doesn't know. Any ideas? So hard to buy for someone who gets whatever she asks for when she asks.

I would be so lost. It's so hard when someone has almost everything they want or need <3 Time may be an option, is this child someone in your family? Someone you could take out for a movie and lunch somewhere and make a special day out of it?

I would be so lost. It's so hard when someone has almost everything they want or need <3 Time may be an option, is this child someone in your family? Someone you could take out for a movie and lunch somewhere and make a special day out of it?

Good ideas! Its my cousins daughter and she spends lots of time playing with my lo. Never thought about taking her out for the day. thx

Eek all my Amazon deliveries have arrived and I've moved everything from various places around the house to my bedroom. Just the boys from Argos to pick up now. I'm getting a nice little stash going

Christmas seems so much more promising this year. My other half just got offered a new job and starts Thursday!

I will try to get a picture on Monday or Tuesday, once I've picked up from Argos, and hopefully while ds4 naps then I can lay it all out.
I'm happy with my bargains too. So far I've saved as much as I've spend. And just cashed out £15 for sports direct from toluna. Ds2 is really in to his sports, especially football. I may get him a football shirt, and those things are expensive even in kids sizes.

Christmas seems so much more promising this year. My other half just got offered a new job and starts Thursday!

That's great news! :yipee:

My elf on the shelf arrived this morning.

Was it one from China? If so, how's the quality?

I will try to get a picture on Monday or Tuesday, once I've picked up from Argos, and hopefully while ds4 naps then I can lay it all out.
I'm happy with my bargains too. So far I've saved as much as I've spend. And just cashed out £15 for sports direct from toluna. Ds2 is really in to his sports, especially football. I may get him a football shirt, and those things are expensive even in kids sizes.

:happydance: for great bargains! Can't wait to see some stash pics :)

Our elf on the shelf (from china) arrived this morning, it doesn't look bad and the quality is okay though I wouldn't let lo play with it just in-case.

https://s11.postimg.org/ekxp1skbn/elf_on_the_shelf.jpg

Looks like all the others I've seen! I may have to order one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->