Must nearly be time for a grotto thread!

Asda have the sweet tubs at £4 I also saw them in sainsburys yesterday but didn't see how much.

Almost all of ds3 and 4s presents/present ideas so far I can't decide who to give what to. So much of it is Imaginext or TMNT and they are both into the same things so I am just buying them going to split it down the middle I think.

We don't seem to have 3 for 2 deals around here often.. I wish we did. K loves Peppa Pig and we don't have much of that here either.

Does anyone know when the Argos 3 for 2 ends?. Not payday until Monday but seen loads for my DD arghh !. X

Tesco have sweet tubs for £4. I may have gone for bananas and came out with quality street and roses!

Does anyone know if the smyths voucher from the sun can be used online? Is there even a voucher in there? I saw it on hukd earlier and it didn't say

Off to have a look!

These last few days have been dragging, especially since last year they said from now on it would be September 1st :haha: the wait is killing me!

Only ended up getting the keyboard from argos. I got tubs of celebrations and minature heroes frkm morrisons 2 for £7

I love the camel camel camel site, I have had 2 price drop alerts this week, the batcave down to £23.99 and lego mclaren pitstop £21.89 2 more presents for the kids ��

argos 3 for 2 .. do you pay the price you reserved at or price it's at now, one thing i reserved has gone up .. wondering if it's still worth getting it as i'd get a better deal picking something else ...

Got some lovely avengers pjs in Tesco for £10, not the cheapest but they're lovely for any avengers mad LOs like connor!

argos 3 for 2 .. do you pay the price you reserved at or price it's at now, one thing i reserved has gone up .. wondering if it's still worth getting it as i'd get a better deal picking something else ...

You pat the price it is on the day, unless you used the new prepay service.

And omg OMG OMG grotto *runs off to look*

You pat the price it is on the day, unless you used the new prepay service.

And omg OMG OMG grotto *runs off to look*

aw boo! I'm really undecided what to get now.

Is it a different rule for when the 3 for 2 is on? I picked up a play doh set I had reserved in Argos the other day and it had gone up overnight but they honoured the price I reserved it at, as in the terms and conditions. X

Is it a different rule for when the 3 for 2 is on? I picked up a play doh set I had reserved in Argos the other day and it had gone up overnight but they honoured the price I reserved it at, as in the terms and conditions. X

just read on their fb page they are honoring them so *fingers crossed* they will honour! if not i'll pick something else! worth a try anyways i've reserved the ninja turtles shellraiser, scooby doo mystery machine lego and an interactive hulkbuster.

I love the camel camel camel site, I have had 2 price drop alerts this week, the batcave down to £23.99 and lego mclaren pitstop £21.89 2 more presents for the kids ��

I ordered the Batcave as well at that price!

I woke up this morning to this email -

"We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
111754390948 - 2PCS Boy & Girl Figure Christmas Novelty Elf On The Shelf Plush Dolls Toys Gift

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Centre."

Ha anyone else gotten this message? I'm hoping it still arrives!

I wonder why it was removed. I haven't ordered one yet. But there's loads of Chinese sellers selling these on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->