Must nearly be time for a grotto thread!

I signed into my next account and for some reason, I've not been given a VIP slot this time. I'd better order a few things from this season to make sure I get a Boxing Day slot!

Perfect excuse to order.

I'm not sure about the 3 for 2 being only in store. I know smyths recent sale was in store only but it's been years since I bought with Argos. I'm only doing it to collect in store because then I can order now and guarantee that I'll get those items (usually everything I want when there's a sale or offer is out of stock, hence the reason that I started shopping elsewhere) but pick up during the offers valid time.

I've managed to reserve them :) one is to be picked up in 2 days though, I'm guessing/hoping the 3 for 2 will still be on then :)

I didn't get a VIP slot this time either but everything I've got this season was in store so it's my own fault really :( x

The 3 for 2 at argos starts tomorrow. I ordered 2 things that had to be sent from online to store and ive just reserved the 3rd thing I wanted 😊

Epic Cloggs code 'GIFT10' gives £10 off a pair if shoes over £20. If you buy two pairs it takes £20 off. Just got a pair of timberlands for my son and Skechers for me for £35!!

Some of our local shops have Christmas stuff out now, I am so darn excited! :xmas8:

Ooo I didn't think the Argos deal was starting till Friday? When does it end? Can you get some delivered and some to pick up and still get the deal? I thought it had to be all one transaction that was paid for on the day?

I just looked on the website. It does start today and ends Tuesday, and all the things I reserved are in the 3 for 2 woo hoo

Epic Cloggs code 'GIFT10' gives £10 off a pair if shoes over £20. If you buy two pairs it takes £20 off. Just got a pair of timberlands for my son and Skechers for me for £35!!

Thanks for this, just got Parker and Nate a pair of Converse each for a total of £20!

Thanks for this, just got Parker and Nate a pair of Converse each for a total of £20!

Thanks from me too, a pair of converse for me and my youngest for £32!

I ended up on gumtree last night and headed to a ladies house in the hope of some christmas bargains.

I failed, i gave them to Tori right away in my excitement :rofl:

Ohhh hahah. I did think it was an odd name lol. Well I feel like a plum haha. Thanks =)

Morrisons have tubs of sweets (celebrations, roses, heroes etc) 2 for £7

Woo, today I have bought marvel mashers, an imaginext batmobile & marvel Lego (from Argos) and ordered some Disney vans for Xmas :D
Trying trying trying not to go overboard this year

Yah! Got the peppa pig mega lighthouse (was 59.99 down to 29.99) for free in Argos 3 4 2. Got a 2 in 1 trike/scooter and playmobil house!

That's her presents almost done as also got her 10 for £10 books from the works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->