My Baby Has Hiccups!!

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
1st time ive felt this LO's hiccups but blimey shes got them bad haha! :haha:

awwww i love it, missed this feeling soo much xx :)

sorry for the pointless post but its too cute ! :)

That is very cute. What does it feel like if can explain it? Does it feel different than normal movements?

Quite hard to describe, Like the little "prod" feelings u get when u can just and so see your tummy move from the outside but theyre in a regular pattern with a couple of seconds inbetween, shes finally stopped but shes had them for around 6minutes haha!!

Im glad i felt them cuz shes been playing "Quiet" games for the past few days and had me a little worried xx

haha she as them again!!! my OH has felt them he was like woah!! haha ..... i could sit and feel it all day .... claire i cant wait till ur little chang gets them, you'll love it!!!!

hehe yehh i can't wait! the chang meister has been very active today :D

:D :D This lil one has been quiet for few days had me worried but shes 100% reassured me tonite :), behaving at last hehe :haha:

changmeister :haha: cute!! :) wonder if the nickname will stick once hes here

i think it will stick, it's just his name now :haha: my mum hates it lol maybe she has an old flame called Chang :haha:

HaHaHa!!! :haha: lol I didnt know what it meant till i read your journal .... i like it, and hes gonna suit it haha, everyone will be like "congratulations on baby chang" hehe!
You decided to stick with the name u picked hun x

nope David changed his mind again! back to square one. i'm just gonna go right ahead & call him Chang on his birth certificate :haha:

Oh noooo!! haha men eh!! lol

Yep stick with chang, its unique :) lol dont worry ..... our baby is nameless too lol

Yeah, I started to feel my baby start hiccuping last week. He only does it for like a couple minutes. Not too long, but it`s quite a feeling to experience aside from his normal kicking in my ribs , lol .

Yeah, I started to feel my baby start hiccuping last week. He only does it for like a couple minutes. Not too long, but it`s quite a feeling to experience aside from his normal kicking in my ribs , lol .

Awww Lovely isnt it lol x my son used to get them loads and more so as he got bigger, usually right as i was drifting off to sleep, and my tummy would be jumping about with every hiccup, keeping me awake lol while OH snored next to me haha!! I used to stick my bump up against his back hoping it would wake him too haha , no such luck haha :haha:

Awww Lovely isnt it lol x my son used to get them loads and more so as he got bigger, usually right as i was drifting off to sleep, and my tummy would be jumping about with every hiccup, keeping me awake lol while OH snored next to me haha!! I used to stick my bump up against his back hoping it would wake him too haha , no such luck haha :haha:

Lol , aww . Men sleep like a rock. They don`t feel anything or hear anything when they fall asleep.

Very true, also comes in very handy for them when baby wakes for night feeds!!! Haha x

Oh how fun, hiccups! I've been wanting to feel hiccups, none so far! Are they common for most women to feel them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->