my big clean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ds3 home from school ill today so he has been playing/watching tv under a blanket with ds4 and I got cracking with stuff. Been on the go all morning and feel I've accomplished nothing.

I know that feeling. Just spent my last 3 hour session on my own doing the shop in tesco took me 20 mins to get parked as stupid me forgot about this black Friday nonsense.

Hope ds3 feels better.

Thanks he seems to be his normal self now *rolls eyes* last night he had an upset tummy and headache with temp and cold symptoms, he was coughing through the night so I let him sleep in this morning now he just seems to have a cold.
Glad I didn't have to go out today, from facebook it looks like it was mental

Thanks he seems to be his normal self now *rolls eyes* last night he had an upset tummy and headache with temp and cold symptoms, he was coughing through the night so I let him sleep in this morning now he just seems to have a cold.
Glad I didn't have to go out today, from facebook it looks like it was mental

I think there's something going around as ds1 was off last Friday as the night before he was off, didn't sleep well, then was sick in the am and literally 2 mins later was asking for a sausage roll. My friends little girl had the same. They're both in reception too.

Ahhh my house is just getting messier!!! Even after a redbull I still can't get my ass into gear, Christmas will be cancelled at this rate!! X

I have ds3 home from school ill today so he has been playing/watching tv under a blanket with ds4 and I got cracking with stuff. Been on the go all morning and feel I've accomplished nothing.

I know that feeling. Just spent my last 3 hour session on my own doing the shop in tesco took me 20 mins to get parked as stupid me forgot about this black Friday nonsense.

Hope ds3 feels better.

Is that today? Thought it was first Friday of December? Was hoping to grab a few Christmas gift bargains, oh will not be happy when I drag him out shopping tonight x

he said a girl was sick in the classroom yesterday and his best friend went home early ill so i thought i should play it safe

I've got zero done today, except for hoovering the living room and putting the dishwasher on. I've been out all day. Feel like I've accomplished nothing!

Oh I did take 2 bags of toys and clothes to a charity shop though.

okay. its 6 am. I need to get my bum in gear instead of sitting here with a temperature and a cup of tea staring at the mess feeling sorry for myself :haha:

EDIT: oh and now I'm annoyed as I checked tracking for my karcher window vacuum I got on black friday deal that was SUPPOSED to come today to make my life better etc... DPD still haven't even got the package...

I should be cleaning right now :haha:
The plan is to get everything done this week as next Saturday my mil is taking the boys out for the day and I have decided that it would be fab for them to come home to the christmas tree up! Ds2 in particular will be very excited.
I have a rough plan that today I will get the living room done and tomorrow I will get the bedrooms done. Kitchen and bathroom won't take long as I had a huge clean/sort out in there 2 weeks ago, so its just the usual daily cleaning to carry on with. The downside is that oh is in bed poorly today so it's just me trying to do it and entertain the boys - although tbh ds1 does a good job of entertaining ds2 anyway!

Well i've made progress.

Washing up all done
All kitchen surfaces clean and clear
Bookshelves tidy and clear of clutter
Toys all emptied and baby wiped (broken/beyond salvation in bin)
Washing all sorted and up to date
Vacuumed and dusted living room
Cleaned the patio door and windows
Started the bedroom sort out

I'm still aillion miles off finished but its nice to see some movement lol
Boys are being cooperative which helps :)

Eta: forgot i also cleared under the sofa :)

Dh has almost finished painting (doing a little at a time when the boys are asleep so that it's dry by morning) should be done tonight. Then just a little organising the int front room and we are ready for the tree to go up.
Just the rest of the house. But I've got him home and the big boys at school next week so hopefully can get it all complete in the 1 week

Phew....i have almost finished the bedroom. Its all neat and tidy in there now. It just needs a dust and clean sheets. Still far far too much stuff but at least i can reach the drawers and wardrobe now :blush:

Tomorrow's not going to be a doing day. I'm exhausted lol. And I've still got 4 boxes of miscellaneous bricks, cars and trains to sort and store in their proper homes. Should keep me occupied lol

Eta - toys done!! :D

Well ive 'sold' a load of things on fb sales, but they are all still sitting in my bedroom/hallway!! Lets hope they actually turn up for them all, you know what FBS can be like!! :wacko:

well my karcher window vacuum actually did arrive yesterday... O-M-G it is a game-changer!! I have 25 windows (each with 3 seperate panes) glass front doors , patio doors, glass panelling in most interior doors, 3 showers... and velux windows on the roof.... WOW I'm seriously impressed it is so so quick and easy.
Today I'm on the final push- I want my tree up!!

Don't think I'll be going much today. Ds2 has football this morning and a party later this afternoon and ds3 is in a 'not listening to anything you say' mood. Think I'll spend more of the day saying "don't do that, will you just stop" than actually tidying things up.

well my karcher window vacuum actually did arrive yesterday... O-M-G it is a game-changer!! I have 25 windows (each with 3 seperate panes) glass front doors , patio doors, glass panelling in most interior doors, 3 showers... and velux windows on the roof.... WOW I'm seriously impressed it is so so quick and easy.
Today I'm on the final push- I want my tree up!!

Those things are amazing!! Having a conservatory it certainly makes my life so much easier. Only fault is the battery doesn't last long enough to do the whole house in 1 go x

All beds stripped and new sheets on. Dirty bedding in washer.

Jobs to do today:
Washing up
Clean out fridge and defrost freezer compartment
Oven :eek:
If i have time then will do cupboard doors and floor too

ETA fridge done!! Oven cleaner on....will finish after bedtime.

Oven complete!! :)

So far

gone through all lucas toys and now have a pile to keep, throw and batterys needed

looked out clothes to donate

deep cleaned kitchen

rest of the house is a tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member