my big clean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting. My poor tree though, ds4 has already had it over once and the bottom of it has no decorations as he has removed them all lol I hope he gets it out of his system quickly lol

Oh dear. I've been lucky and nothing worse than a few pinched baubles previous years....but ds3 is a whole new level if cheeky lol.

He crawled under it to get a bauble he had dropped and managed to knock the whole thing down. I've inly put a few plastic baubles at the bottom anyway for him. The others were really good, they only ever looked and poked the baubles.

He crawled under it to get a bauble he had dropped and managed to knock the whole thing down. I've inly put a few plastic baubles at the bottom anyway for him. The others were really good, they only ever looked and poked the baubles.

Did it scare him enough to keep him away for a while? Or is it a new trick? Lol

Today's jobs - have a poorly and sleep deprived 2yo and therefore a sleep deprived me so nit a lot will get done today i fear.

May try and tackle the bathroom...... May not lol

Our decs are up! thy went up sunday as the kids have party at ours on fri and this week is crammed full, it means im cleaning around them now though :(

He hasn't crawled under it again but does still like the decs lol
Hope your little one is better soon.
I working on the dining room ATM.

My tree has also come down twice thanks to Alma.. she went to the tree and literally pulled it over.. so now it has a play pen around it! Had to do the same thing with Tristan at this age.

So far in my big clean I have -

Cleaned the kitchen (not done the oven yet but have bought some oven cleaning in a bag stuff) also need to clean out the fridge.
Tidied and cleaned the kids bedroom, need to take some toys to the charity shop and buy some more storage boxes.
Cleaned and sorted the living room, need to sort the kids art boxes but it's not an essential!
Cleaned the downstairs bathroom.
Hubby cleaned the upstairs bathroom but not to my standard.
Tidied the under stairs cupboard (but needs doing daily as hubby just shoves his stuff in there and throws shoes around because he can't find the ones he wants)
Sorted out under our bed ready to put things we don't use on a regular basis under it.

My priority list before Xmas -

Buy storage boxes for the kids bedroom and our bedroom
Clean oven and fridge
Take toys to charity shop
Sort out our bedroom.. This is my main priority as I can't start wrapping until it's done.
Clean all windows and anywhere we are starting to get mould.

Aside from that it is just the usual keeping things clean, dusting, hoovering, washing up, washing clothes etc

It all seems never ending especially with a whining 15 month old attached to your leg at all times xx

Today's list

Sort out, fold and put away laundry on airer (done)
Bolognese in slow cooker for tea (done)
Washing up (done)
Clean cupboard fronts and floor in kitchen (done)
Sort cupboards contents (done)
Bathroom (done)
Fish tank (done)
Vacuum dust and Polish whole house
Empty bins (done)
Quick reshuffle in bedroom as I'm not happy with it lol (done - also dusted)

Not much then lol

Eta : only vacuuming and dusting left :)

i'm so sad my tree can't go up yet buttt my loan will be in in 3 days so i can go get my flooring next week and hopefully get it laid then yay!
Gonna have a good clean this weekend

i'm so sad my tree can't go up yet buttt my loan will be in in 3 days so i can go get my flooring next week and hopefully get it laid then yay!

Hope it all goes smoothly x

Well all the cleaning iv done has now been unclean haha. But the bedroom has had a very good sort through and I think we can keep it tidy (fingers crossed)
Going to order bedding and a mattress for evies cot and get thwir room all organised so she can go in it soon as shes getting to big for her basket.
have put the tree up.
kitchen is still clean as iv been working nights so noone has been cooking haha

Hope it all goes smoothly x

thanks i hope so! i need to paint wallpaper too. i always leave things til last min, i'll probs pay someone to tbh x

Seth seems to have got fed up pulling at the tree now and the last 2 days has hardly touched it. Wednesday he actually tried to put some back on.

So today I went and almost finished my shopping. Got most of the kitchen and most of the bathroom sorted the other day. All I need now is a bag of mixed nuts for each of the big 3 and socks for ds4s stocking. Finished family too. I'll start wrapping next week!!

Wah, anyone feel like its one step forward, two steps back?

I swear my living room was tidy the other day :dohh:

Wah, anyone feel like its one step forward, two steps back?

I swear my living room was tidy the other day :dohh:

2 toddlers, a 5yo and a dog!! Gosh yes!! Lol. Upstairs seems to be staying OK though so at least its not a total write off lol.

Ordering evies mattress today and bedsing so will hopwfully have them both in their own room by xmas. Failing that at least the cot will look nice. Kitchen still clean but rest of the house a bomb. Managed to stay on top of laundry and did 3 hours ironing last night

Dh is currently sorting all the excess stuff in our room into the loft so I have room to move to wrap.
Luckily it just seems to be general tidying that needs keeping on top of with the living room but the dining room feels undone.

You's inspired me girls!! After reading this I thought it would be a good idea to declutter my utility room. Amazingly I got rid of 2 bin liners of rubbish plus 2 boxes and a bag of things for the charity shop. How do I gather so much stuff!!! Thank you (just the rest of the house to do now 😂)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"