My BIG FAT GYPSIE WEDDING> whos gonna watch??

Tsia

My MyloMan - he turned 1!
Reaction score
I saw the last one and watched cackling at the way they do their weddings.. :shock: :rofl: :haha:

starts tomorrow (tuesday 9pm on 4)

who'll be watching with me?

My OH hates anything like that, but I quite fancied it, looks a laugh! So I'll catch up on 4OD, like I do with OBEM :)

ME ME ME!!

Is it a series or a one off?

Oooh I can't wait to watch it. Did u see the castle cake on the advert!!! I will have to watch it on catch up tho coz I'm off to the pub quiz tomorrow :)

that castle cake!! like from disney land you mean? with all the lights?? :saywhat:

I havent a clue where they get their tacky imaginations I really dont!

Its like theyre all trying to out do each other..

the last one was a one off so maybe this one is a one episode long too? :shrug:

My DH would hate it but I loved the last one, so I think I'll get him to record it and Tattie and I can watch it on Sunday when he's not around and she is :happydance:

Me and OH are gonna watch, we find it so funny. The advert cracks me up everytime :haha:

I'll be watching - It's a series this time too!

Last one had me in stitches the whole way through - I know it's each to there own and all that but it's slightly ridiculous!

i will be :) OH has already said he will be playing the xbox so i have complete control of the tv (we have 2 tvs) until shameless starts

That poor girl in that dress! Twice her body weight!!!

:lol: I am...
I can officially say, Iv seen it all now! seriously, some of their dresses!

Im recording it as hubby is on the xbox so ill watch it later but the last one had me in stitches :)

God when they were dancing i was in fits doing the booty shake and that :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->