My experience with vitamin B6 so far

this is last nights test. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
fpcco08 : I am 8 dpo, want to take a test soon but really scared to take it coz i always get a bfn :(
Moter : Wow it must be awesome to see pregnant sign :)
Take care all of u !!!!!

I know the feeling cool star. I was just using the IC's for fun. It was stark white the morning of 8dpo and then by afternoon there was a faint line! I must have implanted early though cause I didn't even get a positive this early with ds.
Your time will come, maybe it already has!

I know the feeling cool star. I was just using the IC's for fun. It was stark white the morning of 8dpo and then by afternoon there was a faint line! I must have implanted early though cause I didn't even get a positive this early with ds.
Your time will come, maybe it already has!

Thanks Moter. I am planning to take a test on 10dpo. Will let u guys posted about the result. R u showing any other signs of early pregnancy or is it too early for that?

I've had cramps since I found out. Kinda wondering if it's all in my head, lol! For two days I had a mild headache that just wouldn't go away. That's it.

Well how's that for a for sure bfp!

Coolstar- let us know how it goes. FX!

Moter- Did you take a test today? I took another at 6:30 pm. I was just curious if it would be dark if I didn't use FMU. I was surprised how dark it was and how quickly it showed up. It showed faster than the control line, almost right after I applied the pee to it!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20120608_183712.jpg
    IMG_20120608_183712.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh wow! That's super dark!! Mine this morning was a touch darker than yesterday's. Got a pregnant 1-2 last night on the cb digi conception hpt. Over the moon!

Sorry cool star. It's still early yet right? Could be coming yet

Moter may be next cycle. Luckily i don't have long cycles, i guess AF would be coming in 3 or 4 days.

Hi I'm just waiting for AF and then if she comes on monday as I expect her to then I'll b starting B6. I'm interested to see how soon it works. I'm TTC number 4 and have been for 23 months. I have only just started charting so only discovered that last months cycle was of normal length for me BUT with a 6 day LP so I'm waiting it out to see if it was a 1 off or if I have just not picked up on the fact that its been 6 days this whole time.

Good luck! The b6 worked for me the very first cycle I took it. I tried for 13 months with no successful pregnancy. Also note that I was taking vitamin d this cycle too advised by my dr. My levels were on the low normal side for the d. I took 100mg of the b-complex and 4000 a day of the vitamin d just to build up my stores faster. (my level was 31 and I read that optimal levels for conception are 50-70)

Thats good to know it worked quickly for you. I hope it can for me too as I need to add quite a few days on LOL

Have you had your progesterone checked by a dr? Since you've been ttc so long I'm sure they will do a full panel on you.

Hi I'm just waiting for AF and then if she comes on monday as I expect her to then I'll b starting B6. I'm interested to see how soon it works. I'm TTC number 4 and have been for 23 months. I have only just started charting so only discovered that last months cycle was of normal length for me BUT with a 6 day LP so I'm waiting it out to see if it was a 1 off or if I have just not picked up on the fact that its been 6 days this whole time.

I took it for the first time this cycle (as you've probably read lol) and i gained 3 to 4 days, from a 9-10 day LP to Af arriving 14DPO! Hope it gives you as much success as all of us here in one way or another.

I will be taking Vitamin B complex 100mg everyday until i have a baby in my arms :)

xx

No I havent. My docs are going through some sort of change of management type of thing at the moment. Its stupidly hard to get appointments and there have been a lot of complaints. I have a friend at the same doctors who was turned away when she had been trying 3 years because she already had 1child and told that if she wants another she should pay for IV. I am however breastfeeding which I know the breastfeeding hormone can cause low progesterone. I also think the doc will just blame it on breastfeeding and say come back when your done. I've not had this problem before but not breastfed more than a few weeks before either. We are starting weaning but its a long process anyway. And I don't want to possibly have to wait another 6 months till his weaned then possibly the same again while my body balances out and still be waiting this time next year. So I'm hoping (after doing much research) that I can give it a boost with the b6 and then once my sons weaned and my docs have settled down and running normally again if I'm still having issues I can go get checked out,

Oh I see. Yes, bf can wreak havoc on your cycle. Try the b6. Bet it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->