My experience with vitamin B6 so far

Thanks Moter. Just wanted to know why were u taking Vit D and what about progesterone. I don't know about it.

Because my dr advised me to. I live in mn and we don't get much sunlight so are more prone to vitamin d deficiency. Progesterone is what increases after ov. It should be 10+ of you are in us. Uk uses different guidelines. 10+ shows a good strong ov but anything over 5 indicates ov. If you are low in progresterone, you may not be able to sustain a pregnancy. So you would get pregnant, but then lose baby. It's fixed pretty easily. Dr will give you a profesterone prescription if that is found to be the case. They would find this out by doing a 21day blood. Meaning about 7dpo they check it. I had mine checked the cycle before this. It was 9.7

Don't know whats wrong with me.I think may be it is CM.This is 1st time i am charting and i was happy to find out that at least i was ovulating.Planning to chart for 2 more months and then go and see a Dr.

For more cm try mucinex during the 6 days before ov and day of ov. You need the Kim with just the one ingredient . Can't remember the name right now but starts with a g

For more cm try mucinex during the 6 days before ov and day of ov. You need the Kim with just the one ingredient . Can't remember the name right now but starts with a g

Thanks Moter :)

oh and preseed! get some. if you have a cm problem, preseed takes care of that.

Morning sickness has officially kicked in full blast, but my body apparently loves it so much, that it chooses to play with it alllll day loooongg. Fortunately, no throwing up yet, but severe dry heaving :( I almost feel like I would feel better if I would just get it over with and throw up!!! I keep telling myself, this is a good sign. I didn't feel this bad last time. And I didn't notice all these changes with my breasts. I have these nasty looking blue veins popping out and one dark purple one that has never been there before, looks like its just now forming. When they say breast tenderness, do they mean the whole breasts? They don't hurt.. just the nipples. And I wouldn't really say hurt.. just sensitive. They just feel different is all. Just wondering if this is what they're talking about when they say my boobs hurt...

How you feeling Moter?

Coolstar- today you should know if something changed with the b6 right? How are things looking? Any signs of AF yet?

Oh no! How many weeks are you now? My stomach is Rock solid so far. Hope that nasty ms leaves you soon

Well ladies I am officially joining you now as AF arrived today giving another 6 day LP as I suspected. I'm thinking of just starting off on 50mg of B6, is this a good level to start at or should I go straight for 100? I have read you shouldn't have more than 200. I am also taking a prenatal vitamin that has 10mg B6 in. Do I include that as part of my 50mg (so just take 40mg) or do I take 50 plus that (total of 60)
I hope I see a difference as quickly as you ladies did. Even an extra day or 2 per cycle would be great. What happens when I get it up to a reasonable length? Do I carry on taking it or will my LP just continue getting longer and longer?

fpcco08: I guess AF will arrive tomm. My cycle days are fairly stable.Lets wait and see.

Well ladies I am officially joining you now as AF arrived today giving another 6 day LP as I suspected. I'm thinking of just starting off on 50mg of B6, is this a good level to start at or should I go straight for 100? I have read you shouldn't have more than 200. I am also taking a prenatal vitamin that has 10mg B6 in. Do I include that as part of my 50mg (so just take 40mg) or do I take 50 plus that (total of 60)
I hope I see a difference as quickly as you ladies did. Even an extra day or 2 per cycle would be great. What happens when I get it up to a reasonable length? Do I carry on taking it or will my LP just continue getting longer and longer?

I did 100mg a day plus what's in my prenatal. You can start with 50mg though and see how it goes.

Ok thanks. With regards to preseed, I had been planning on using it, but given how short my LP is, do you think it might be worth waiting until its long enough to sustain a pregnancy before worrying about the preseed?

I would use it. You never know, the b6 could fix your LP in the very first cycle.

OK thanks, I'm ordering some more opks tonight so will add that to my order LOL

motherofboys- Good luck with the b6. I'm sure it will help you, as it helped all of us. I took 100 mg also, but you could start out with 50 plus the prenatal and see how it goes. If you don't get good enough results, you can always increase it next cycle. I would use the Preseed also this cycle. As moter stated, the b6 could increase your LP the very first month, and if so, you don't want something as silly as cm getting in the way.

coolstar- I hope AF stays away a little bit longer for you. Just banish it for 9 months. It worked for moter lol

moter- I am 6 weeks today. I hope you don't get stuck with the ms as I have. It really, really sucks. I can't find the energy or motivation to get up and do anything. I am really dreading work tomorrow. It has been nice to have the past 2 days off.

Fpcco- when did your ms start? I have been really tired and getting bouts of dizziness but so far stomach is rock solid. I will be perfectly happy to just have the tiredness and dizziness to deal with....but it may be too early for anything else yet. I'm 4 weeks 1 day and everything i read says it usually kicks in 6-8 weeks

I had some bouts of nausea on and off in my 4th week, which I thought was pretty miserable, but I take that back after this week. The first day of full blown ms hit me at 5 weeks 6 days. I hope you get lucky and get just the dizziness and tiredness. I've been so tired lately, I'm taking a nap everyday. I've only taken naps a handful of time since I was a child. Usually only when I've had no sleep through the night though. Now, I am sleeping a good 8-10 hours at night, then taking a 2 hour nap mid day lol

i'm continuing the b complex in hopes of that keeping the nausea at bay. it's supposed to help i've read.
i'm having af type cramps all day today. i've been getting them off and on, but today they have been here all day. did you get this? it's kinda worrying me. i wouldn't say it is as bad as af cramps but noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->