My experience with vitamin B6 so far

I did so much research during my 4th week, googling and found that everyone was saying it's normal to feel AF type cramping during your 5th week. This made me crazy, because I wasn't 5 weeks yet, only 4. But I got them all throughout my 4th week, and they were completely gone by week 5. I wouldn't worry. I'm sure we probably feel them because it would have been about the time AF was due. If you see any spotting, or the cramps get heavier, and begin to feel painful, then obviously, talk to you doctor. But other than that, the cramps just seem normal. Do you remember getting them with DS?

As for the b6, I have continued to take the b complex 100 mg, and still have not been able to hide from ms.

Ok so this is a little confusing, I read a lot of things saying how b6 is great for treating nausea and that it is a energy boosting vitamin and stuff. Then I just googled side effects and it says the side effects are drowsiness and nausea, headaches and abdominal pains! So how can something with a side effect of nausea and drowsiness be used to prevent nausea and boost energy?
Sorry know you guys are not doctors or anything just confused me.

I did so much research during my 4th week, googling and found that everyone was saying it's normal to feel AF type cramping during your 5th week. This made me crazy, because I wasn't 5 weeks yet, only 4. But I got them all throughout my 4th week, and they were completely gone by week 5. I wouldn't worry. I'm sure we probably feel them because it would have been about the time AF was due. If you see any spotting, or the cramps get heavier, and begin to feel painful, then obviously, talk to you doctor. But other than that, the cramps just seem normal. Do you remember getting them with DS?

As for the b6, I have continued to take the b complex 100 mg, and still have not been able to hide from ms.

Thanks, that makes me feel better. I am obsessing over everything now. I need to stop worrying so much. I've waited so long for a bfp, I didn't think of the worry part when I actually got here. I don't remember getting them with ds no. I also had no ms with him. This time I'm gettin the cramps and a little dizziness if I lean or bend over.
I hope your ms doesnt last too long. Have you tried that supplement called morning sickness magic? I've heard it helps. Also peppermint or smelling lemons can help. Eating more frequent, smaller meals and eating a few crackers before getting out of bed can help too

Thanks, that makes me feel better. I am obsessing over everything now. I need to stop worrying so much. I've waited so long for a bfp, I didn't think of the worry part when I actually got here. I don't remember getting them with ds no. I also had no ms with him. This time I'm gettin the cramps and a little dizziness if I lean or bend over.
I hope your ms doesnt last too long. Have you tried that supplement called morning sickness magic? I've heard it helps. Also peppermint or smelling lemons can help. Eating more frequent, smaller meals and eating a few crackers before getting out of bed can help too

No, I have not heard of the supplement. I am curious about it though. I actually at crackers this morning before getting out of bed. My aunt is due on the 21st of this month. She got ms really bad with this baby, and she said her doctor gave her something and it worked miracles. She told me when I go on the 22nd, to ask about it. I'm not sure what it is. Just be careful when bending over. Everyone is telling me to be sure I squat, and not bend over at the waste. I'm not sure if they're saying this because it helps dizziness, or if its not good for the baby to bend. I was curious if you knew.. I read that you should lay on your back at all through pregnancy. They say it decreases oxygen to the baby? Do you think this is in early pregnancy also, or just when the uterus is bigger? I'm just curious because I lay on my back all the time. I wouldn't worry though. Remember, you helped me through all of my paranoia. I think its normal to worry about your baby. When I see the hb I will feel much better. Then, when I am far enough to hear it from the little doppler thing I believe its called, I will be buying one for myself, so when I start feeling paranoid again, I can reassure myself!

Ok so this is a little confusing, I read a lot of things saying how b6 is great for treating nausea and that it is a energy boosting vitamin and stuff. Then I just googled side effects and it says the side effects are drowsiness and nausea, headaches and abdominal pains! So how can something with a side effect of nausea and drowsiness be used to prevent nausea and boost energy?
Sorry know you guys are not doctors or anything just confused me.

I believe the side effects happen if you take more than you're suppose to. It can also cause nerve damage. You shouldn't be taking more than 200 mg a day of b6, and also be sure to take the b6 along with the other b vitamins, so it doesn't create an imbalance. So try taking 50-100 mg of b complex, along with your prenatal. This includes all b vitamins, including extra folic acid. I have cleared taking both the b complex and prenatal with my midwife. I asked if I should lower the dose with me being pregnant now, and she said they they are just fine, because they will help with my morning sickness. So, if its safe for the baby, then I can only assume, its safe pre-pregnancy. You could always try a smaller dose starting off, if you're not comfortable with taking 100 mg. Hope this helps.

Oh, one more thing Moter. You should join the "Who is due in February" thread. I've been checking everyday to see if you're on there! Have you been able to set up a visit with your Dr. yet?

No, I have not heard of the supplement. I am curious about it though. I actually at crackers this morning before getting out of bed. My aunt is due on the 21st of this month. She got ms really bad with this baby, and she said her doctor gave her something and it worked miracles. She told me when I go on the 22nd, to ask about it. I'm not sure what it is. Just be careful when bending over. Everyone is telling me to be sure I squat, and not bend over at the waste. I'm not sure if they're saying this because it helps dizziness, or if its not good for the baby to bend. I was curious if you knew.. I read that you should lay on your back at all through pregnancy. They say it decreases oxygen to the baby? Do you think this is in early pregnancy also, or just when the uterus is bigger? I'm just curious because I lay on my back all the time. I wouldn't worry though. Remember, you helped me through all of my paranoia. I think its normal to worry about your baby. When I see the hb I will feel much better. Then, when I am far enough to hear it from the little doppler thing I believe its called, I will be buying one for myself, so when I start feeling paranoid again, I can reassure myself!
if you have really bad ms, like so bad you are losing weight the dr will give you a prescription to help. i never heard of not to bend over. by the time you get bigger, you won't be able to anyway and will just naturally have to squat when you bend over. you are not supposed to lay flat on your back after the first trimester. it compresses some vein that delivers nutrients/oxygen to the baby. laying on your left side is best for the baby cause that position delivers the most nutrients/oxygen to baby. really though, once you get bigger you will do all of this naturally because it simply won't be comfortable anymore. i already got a dopplar. the sonoline b other bnb'ers recommended. i cannot wait to use it! i know it will be awhile yet. but sure will make me feel better to hear it.

Oh, one more thing Moter. You should join the "Who is due in February" thread. I've been checking everyday to see if you're on there! Have you been able to set up a visit with your Dr. yet?

oh ok! i'll have to go find that thread. :)
i have all my appts set up through my 20 week scan already. nurse called me right away to book them. my 20 week scan will be on october 3rd. i like knowing when it is already so i have time to prepare. (DS was born with a clubfoot so 20 week scan is not a fun "find out the gender" scan, it is a nervewracking and scary scan for me)

Aww, bless your heart. Everything will be okay. As for me, I'm too scared to set appointments that far ahead. If I were to have another repeat, that day would be another mope around and lay in bed day because I would keep thinking I would be finding out if I was having a little boy or girl today. It would just be another one of those days on the calendar to cry about.

When is your first appointment. Don't forget to raise hormonal hell if they tell you they won't see you until way later. Don't take no for an answer!

Moter- Here is the thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/1027643-due-february.html

july 10th i meet with the nurse just for the bloodwork and basic do this don't do that during pregnancy. i don't meet with dr till my 13th week. so i'm pretty much on my own for now. it's a waiting game to see what happens. it's driving me crazy! pretty much all i think about

They really won't see you any earlier than that?

No this is how my clinic does it. I didn't even see the nurse last time till 13 weeks. I am considered low risk I guess since I did go full term with ds. I'm fine with it really. Was just hoping for that early scan to make sure everything is ok. I will just have to wait.

That really stinks. I'm sorry to hear that. Well, everything sounds good now. You're having good signs, and it sounds like everything is on schedule for you! Are you watching your bfps get darker?

Yes I am! Took a cb digi conception this morning an it said 2-3. :cloud9:

Aww sounds perfect to me.. That would put you 4-5 weeks pregnant, and you're pretty much right in the middle at 4.5 weeks! Sounds really good and on schedule to me! Congrats!! I haven't taken another one yet, but thinking about it later this week sometime.

I got my saliva progesterone test result today and it is low. They said i should see my dr. I've called my clinic an requested a progesterone blood test. Still waiting to hear back. They have to send this test out so it could take days for result. Last time it took 4 business days. I'm scared

Aww hun, I'm sure it will be okay. Were they low, low, or on the low side of good? Let me know when your results come back. I hope everything comes out okay. Are you still temping? What do they look like?

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I got my bloods taken. They said if the numbers are okay, then they won't call me. If something isn't right, then they will call. So, I'm pretty nervous also. Good luck again, but I'm sure it will be okay. Just keep your faith xx

My result was 73 with a normal level of 75-270. That's for non pregnat levels. I emailed th company about th test and asked if high temps can cause the test to be accurate as the test sat in the heat in the ups drop box before it was picked up. They said they will get back to me. The lab tech today when I got my blood draw said the earliest those results could come is sat. I hope it's just all an error.

Hope your results come back good. Keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->