my first baby buy :)

I woke hubby up to tell him, was nice to get it off my chest. I feel so sick . I'm keeping everything crossed ... I think I'd find it very hard to stay here if they can't move here and that wouldn;t go down to well with the hubby .

Since being pregnant I've found myself out of breath alot , I do have asthma. Maybe I should speak to my doc next week about it.

try keep your chin up Hayley :hugs: I know it's hard xx

oh babe well lets hope they can go over and ul all be happy there, theres always things out in the way and it turns out ok x

yes id go the doctos for anything that was worrying me if i was pregnant coz its not just you xx

I've taken my inhaler which I presume is safe, but i'm at the docs next Tuesday so will talk to her then.

I'm still waiting to hear ... I hate waiting, might ring my mum.

xx

im sure inhaler is fine babe, ring your mum it might make you feel bit happier xx

I'm gonna go lie down ladies, I feel sick, dizzy and tight chested. My dad's still on the phone, it looks like they have to pay more money. My mums stressing now about me stressing with the baby. Bloody hell. She says she's going to the pub getting p*ssed lol.

I'll be on tomorrow ladies. Night night xx

night hun i would go to the docs if your not feeling well. glad you still love the house its lovley place bet you cant wait get the keys x

Morning ladies.
How are you all doing ??
well we had sex last night but no (baby making)
xx

morning kelsey im fine mega excited as iv got my scan tommrow :happydance: and only 3 weeks untill my op x

yup will let you know how it goe thinks its at half 11 bit nervous tbh :s but more lookin for ward to gettin it done quick question it says the doc will get the results the same day or the day after and i need to ring her when do you think i should ring as there shut friday :wacko:

ring te same day hun, if not got results then, you'll have to wait till monday till its open. x

Hey ladies how are we?

Good luck for tomorrow Jennie !

I slept til 1.15pm today and I've been tired all day. been feeling sick on and off too ... I'm guessing this is when the fun start (not). I'm only in work 10-1 tomorrow so that's not too bad.

My mum and dads agent is confident about their visa, they have to supply more paperwork and have 28 days to do so. Their agent has said if he thinks they will get a refusal they will retract the visa and then because I am 50% of their children I can sponsor my parents (not til Feb though) and my brother will have to come on his own 175 Skilled Visa when he's 18 ... it's all too much to even think about :( but I'm praying everything will be fine with there's. P*sses me off, they've got the money, my dads got the skills, they've got proof of how well the businesses did, their investing 475,000 pound into the government what else do they bloody want. Just got to try and think oositive now til we hear. Their agent did say though if their visa is granted they'll be getting it sooner than we expected. Everything crossed.

I hear it's another lovely day there.

xx

i hope it all works out hun, try not to be to stressed. things have a funny way of working out .

xx

yeah i think i will ring in the afternoon and then if they not had them il ask if in fri as she occasionly pops in even tho clinc is shut :s if not have to wait till monday hopin dont have to wait that long tho cos il be going :brat: chin up chick sure things will work them selves out x

But it all sounds promising Cheryl, so fingers crossed for them and you!!

I started my period this morning! Oh well going away on Friday for a week and obviously think about moving now.

Off out tonight for a nice meal as a girl is leaving work x

have fun hun sorry the witch showed but its kinda a good thing as you must of ovulated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->