my first baby buy :)

Snap Kelsey! I had never had it and I've had it constantly for about 2 months now, need go back to the doctors. Already had 1 lot of anti boitics,

Does it defo need I've ovulated?
Why didn't I get a positive on the OPKs x

Had a good night with my work lot and just got home, I'm
Off sofa shopping with mum n nan in the morning and off to Suffolk on Friday x

ive drank loads of cranberry juice. its soo annoying and it hasnt started to really sting yet so hopeing i flush it out b4 it gets to bad.. ive found a few schats of stuff. :sick: so ill take them. hayley deffo go docs hun after the antibiotics are finished there ment to have worked. i started bleeding last time that was the worse pain ever.

its coz i dont drink enough sometimes i mite have 3-4 drinks a day.
and alot of sex causes it aswell lol
xx

Lol Im the same hardly drink lucky dont get it very often ended up with severe kidney infection after op on my bladder :( was awfull i agree with kelsey go back if not worked had my scan today :)

well it was okay had to drink loads though and it was uncomfy when they pushed down on my stomach :shock: rang up see if doc had results looks like wont get speak to doc till monday x

Whats this scan showing jen?

ive not had the cystis stinging or feelings in my tum since i started my peroid, so hopefully it will stop it now,
went sofa shopping today and found the 1 i want but not going to order it until next week when we get nack from our holiday x

right im going to see bye everyone, and hope you all have a good week, im going to be in the middle of no where so doubt i will have much signal to get internet!

bet it takes me ages to chat up on readin when i get back on ha speak soon xxx

Thank you!!!

I've just watched one born every minute from last week and tonight, the photographer bloke.... Annoying arhhhhhhhh

Yes Thursday nights it's on,

We going to wattisham in Suffolk to a converted barn and it has a moat all around the outside, we have our own hottub on the decking, really looking forward to chilling out, have so much to do this morning, so got to get on, catch up with you next week xxx

Morning. hows are we all?
have a good time hayley
james has his meeting 2day at work eeek
my cystics isnt to bad. the pain isnt as bad as b4 im drinking so much cranberry this better get rid of it.

woke up in a shittty mood 2day :( watched one born every minute last night cried me eyes out finding wtt very hard atm, not that ive told james.
xxx

yeah once he finds out if his got the promotion, if he has then ill tell him, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->