my first baby buy :)

he has the meeting 2day. not sure if he will find out 2day tho. xx

thanks hun, im going to go to a walk in centre docs 2nite when james gets in cytics is just getting worse and now getting back ache were kidneys are. :cry:
he better get this promotion will chear me up haha

Hey all, got free wifi in the barn so can come on at night, got here at 4 it's gorgeous! Done up so lovely.

Had nice meal out then went to the local church which they have converted into a bar ha very weird but nice, all the locals go there and found it weird that they all talk to you but nice that we don't do that at home.

We just going chill out here tomorrow, have a walk around the place and sit in the hot tub, be lovely x

Oh no Hun :hugs:

So what does an abnormal smear mean? I've never had one.

Had did James get on Kelsey?

xx

he didnt have the bloody meeting :growlmad: its on monday now!!

ooh jenn why was it abnormall??
xx

they just said theres been changes in in itso they want to redo it in 6 months but it says in the leaflet that you cant get pregnant in that time because im guessing if i needed treating they cant if your preg :( goin try speak to my doc see if there anything i can do i think the results are funny because we bd the night before it which your not meant to :(

had few :wine: tonight feel really down at the moment as its looking like im not goin get my op till iv had my 2nd smear next year to make sure its normal feel bit freaked out tbh :nope:

ohh hunnie, sorry to hear that, speek to your doc get more info and say 6months is a long time to wait. doc's take the piss!
:friends:

Hope all works out for you Jennie!

I went to A&E today as advised by my doctor. I've been spotting since Friday on and off, a light brown tinge when I've been to the toilet. I've not had any strong cramps, just slight cramps but I've had them since I found out and my doctor told me this are normal. So I went to the hospital and I had my cervix checked and it's closed, my urine test was fine. I also had a swab for my Strep B. I am having a scan tomorrow morning to check on baby and make sure there's not an eptopic.

Hoping and praying there's no eptopic and we get to see our baby !!

xx

ohh hun, i hope it alll goes well and u have a healthy bubba :dust: xx

Hope you don't mind me sharing girls

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/99e5c03f.jpg

So everythings ok with baby and me. They couldn't find baby at first on a normal ultra sound and said I have a slightly tilted uterus but they did an internal and we found bubs, with a heart beat of 122bpm ... Seeingbthat fluttering heart beat made it all seem real !!

They said with the scan I was 6w1d but then when I saw the doc after she said I was 6w6d :shrug:

How are we all?

xxx

Hey all,

Jen my best friend text me yesterday and said did I arrange my smear yet Coz her results came back abnormal, now I know Coz my mum had it, that 1 in 20 women always have abnormal cells in them, and some of them need them scraping away like my mum did, so at the worst they would scrap them off, I think my friend is having a 2nd smear very soon, they should not wait 6 months so keep on at them.

Wow Cheryl your little bean!!! Bet you feel relieved eh love xx

We went to a nice beach yesterday and I think our other family members are going out again today but hubby and I are chilling around here today! Didn't sleep well last night it was too hot and we are on the ground floor so didn't want to open the windows x

aww so cute hun, im glad everything all went well and ut both ok xx

goood luck 2 day jenn xx

ive got my sis over for the week so im busy doing loads with her, hopefully ill loose some weight while shes over lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->