my first baby buy :)

That's nice, how old is she?
My little brother is 9 and he would love to stay at ours more, but he's allergic to the cats and being in the flat it's inclosed and makes me quite bad after a while, he was only 2lbs 2 ozs when he was born and still gets a bad chest very easily now, so maybe when we get a house it won't be so bad x

aww thats lovley hun bet your over the moon well i went doc and im getting it checked this thursday at quarta to 7 on thursday having go private but it means if everythings okay i can prob still have the op x

she's 8. well i have a sore arse from bike riding all day with her , i felt like i was playing out like in the old days :haha:

oh let me no jenn . xx

That sounds good babe!
How much you got to pay private? Is it much?

I bet you feel bit better now do you? Xx

Haha Kelsey that's funny!!

I bet you've had a good day tho even if your arse is sore ha x

yeah it is worth it. i think lol
shes tucked up in bed now me and james time :D
god im going to be a great mum lol routine routine routine!!! lol

We are away with our niece and 2 nephews and some of the things that my SIL does, I will not be doing or hubby and I agree Is the right way to do it, ie how the put them to bed and get them to settle, I hope it will make hubby and I deal with things the right and effective way!!

They gone out and we have stayed at our barn to have us time, quiet without the kids, go in hot tub on our own x

hey ladies hows it going??
im burnt and tired lol
had a good day at the beech tho, she's still behaving so thats good no tantrums yet! :haha:
bf got a raise but it was a shitty 1 :cry: and there going to get bk to him about the promotion
soo fucked off
so still WTT :cry:
xx

hey kelsey glad your havin good time stick some aloe vea on it if you got some takes the heat out. im having chinese for tea with the bf doc ringing me tommrow need tell her im having that thing thursday n fingers crossed if all ok the op will still go ahead :)

oh yh hope u can still have it,
well ive been up since 5.30 grace has had to noce bleeds i think its the weather thats causing them. xx

and i do hun waiting for doc ring to tell her havin it done :) glad shes had no nose bleeds could be the weather :/

Heyyy,

How are we all? Sorry I've not been very talkative lately ... I feel LOUSY :( this baby is well and truely taking it out of me. I'm so exhausted it's unreal!!!

On a positive note I have my appointment with my midwife on Monday 5th September at 8.15am, then my blood test for down syndrome at 11 then my 12 week scan at 2pm ... busy day hey!!

Sounds like both Kelsey and Hayley are having fun !!

Hope you're keeping your chin up Jennie ! Got everything crossed for you that you can still have your op !!

Got much planned for the weekend?
xx

thank you hun il let you all know whens your 12 weeks scan?. my friend said to me the first few weeks /months you do feel lousy i think its cos your bods concetracting everything on buliding a little baby with a nervous sytem and everything try and take it easy x

having glass :wine: bit nervous bout tommrow sure they said they will use local anesthic really hope that isnt an injection down there :shock:

ouch hope not hun . xx good luck xx

well grace has gone home we took her bk last night she was home sick bless her
i lost 2pound since she was here :haha: need her to come bk!!
so duno what im going to do 2day :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->