my first baby buy :)

yeah i know what you mean about people knowing about buying baby stuff only people who know me n the oh buy is me n him mum n dad n my sis and a few close friends no body else cos people would think oh your mad but i dont see what it has to do with them if it makes me happy x

I still think it's sensible, and if you haven't got much money now your going to have even less money when a baby arrives, so by buying stuff now it means you won't be as strapped for cash when a baby arrives. I think it just makes sense, and sod what others think!
If they had thought about it they would realise it's sensible x

i agree. what you all up 2 this weekend i havent done much today jus watching gavin n stacey x

I worked til 4 it was soo busy, glad I got to leave bit earlier than usual.
Hubby and I are watching the Harry Potters from the beginning Coz I've forgotten what's happened, then we going to see the last 1.

So looking forward to watching x factor tonight! You going to watch it? X

Yeah il watch it not sure how good it goin be without simon :/ Glad cheryl not in it this year tho x

I did like Cheryl, garys been just like Simon ha I like him x
Kelly rowland will get on my nerves I think x

Morning ladies, well another 1 of my friends are pregnant , been trying 6 weeks less than us :( am really happy for her, but had a terrible night last nightt, was upset ect.

hope ur all ok xx

Thats normal hun is be the same just been boot got a load of mayernity clothes for 2 pound all good makes think only thing il need is bras :) il tell you what else i got when on laptop x

Oh Kelsey I know what you mean and what your feeling like.
My friends baby is 7 months and they trying for there 2nd. I'm going to feel happy but upset when my neice or nephew is born x

me to hun, be happy for my sis that louise is born but just totally jelouse, will prob have a car in the car home from seeing her i no what im like, since ttc, ive just become this big ball of emotions cry all the time at things,

oh sounds lovely jenn.

sounds bad i no but i just feel totally fed up with ttc dont get me wrong i want a baby more than anything , just finding it hard atm and weve only just started to ttc again. x. :cry: xx

I'm exactly the same Kelsey, your not alone, you start to feel you won't get pregnant, and it's upsetting. I feel like I'm 26 now and I always said I wanted my 1st at 25, I know a lot of people are a lot older than I am trying for there 1st and longer than me. But if I need something like Jen has had ,then I know it could another year before I become pregnant!
Everything is upsetting really, but I'm going to chill until we move into the house and hope for the best and if not then hopefully I'm more relaxed and feeling ready for my family being happier in a house, not worrying what I won't get a mortgage anymore x

Ttc is so hard Im terrifed that i still wont ovulate and il end up havn ivf :( start my clomid next weekend x

i just hope this bad patch goes quick for all of us. fed up with feeling down and upset :(
i no im young ect but just feelies like its not going to happern, duno how u do it jenn u been trying for longer than both of us. xx :hugs:

Of docs for folic acid and think the stitch in my belly button infected as keeps weeping :/

Hi ladies !

Just want to say it'll all be worth it !! It's hard I know but when it's meant to be it'll happen and you'll forget about all the stress of TTC !! I'm keeping everything crossed for all of you. Everyone would tell me to relax and it'll happen and I used to think I am relaxed, ye right bla bla bla but I truly believe that helped us and like I've said before I swear by the CBFM for when you're ovulating !!

xxx

I agree with you getting stressed is the worst thing you can do, I know it's easier than done. I had 2 BFP's on Wednesday and AF arrived this morning, don't know what I did wrong maybe nothing but I will not give up I know in the end every tear will be worth it. My DH is amazing and we are going through it all together.
I am sure we will get there in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->