my first baby buy :)

sorry to hear that issy bea, :hugs: how old are use? how long u been ttc?

thanks cheryl. hope ur doing ok :hugs:

oh jenn thats horrible, yh best to get it checked out , xx

I'm good ta hun, just keep suffering migraines.

Covering for my manger last week and this week :( I'm exhaustedddd !!!!

I got this through the post the other day ... How cute !

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/d2d85eb0.jpg

With this stitched on ...

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/9fb74ab1.jpg

My mum is too cute lol she's sent over socks, mittems and an outfit too.

I have my 12 week scan 2 weeks today and booked in for a 4D scan in 5 weeks to find out the sex of bubs :)

xx

aww hun hopefully it will get sorted soon.

aww cheryl its lovely!! oh your going for a 4D scan , Nice!! :D
have u put on any weight yet or belly changed? xx

We're only going for a 4D scan so we can find out the sex at 15 weeks instead of waiting til 20. I can't wait another 10 weeks lol I'm so impatient !!

I lost about 8lbs in the first few weeks, and I've put about 5lbs back on. But with the bloating my trousers are getting tighter and I'm feeling comfortable in lose trousers. The lower part of my stomach is getting rounder now.

Hope you're well hun. You going to the doctors this month? xx

yeah i ment to be, just plucking up the currage tbh, :shrug:
aww ok hun, my sis is 27 weeks now and has put on 8pounds, which is really good midwife said some people jsut eat so much and say baby needs it but the baby only takes what he/she needs. ull have a nice lil bump soon hun,. :D:D xx

Hey all

Kelsey it's nerve racking at 1st,
I went on my own and they only allocate you 5-10 minute slots at the doctors,
So you say I've been trying for a baby now for over a year, and say your starting to worry there could be something wrong.
They write a letter to hospital and it starts from there.

Cheryl that is too cute!! I've got a cute lamb comforter like that.

Jen hope your ok and not in pain now, ul soon be healed.

So happy today as we got the mortgage fully approved! Another step closer to being I'm, should be a few weeks.

I want to get a cbfm but as my cycles are still long , and you still have to use those strips I'd be buying a lot of them and there expensive x

Cheryl you still might not be able to find out, my brothers gf has had 2 now and both times baby had legs closes or twisted, and in both scans turned it's face away so you couldn't see the babies profile, just the side of it's ear! Awkward baby ha x

Hope you don't get that but don't be upset if it does x

yep that happerend to my sis 3 times coulndt find out the sex or any mesurments.

Ladies can u give me your opions on these please there for my on line busiiness the blanket has to be finished ovi lol and all stiched together

Attachments

• SDC13359.jpg
    SDC13359.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 10
  • SDC13361.jpg
    SDC13361.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SDC13362.jpg
    SDC13362.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
Blankets cute Kelsey. That will be pretty when finished.
I'm not a fan on headbands on babies Coz I don't see the point but the colours are lovely and I know a lot of people buy them xx

i feel like an old lady sitiing here crochaing a blanket lol end of the month im getting all my fabric and babygrows/vests. ect. x

yeah it is i jsut feel bad for sitting on me arse all day lol, think ill do acouple of hours of house work after lunch, then get bk to it. its coming along lovely id deffo have these for my baby love the bright colours there for the mosses basket and pram. takes to long to do shawls and cot ones as there massive, going to do a boys one next. then make a load more squares in all differant colours. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->