my first baby buy :)

thank kelsey im so excited :) mrsrof i think its personal opion i can understand why some people would rather not buy before pregnant. but i love it and it gives me hope :)

In a way I would love to go out and buy everything now, and I'm not even pregnant, but there's just something in my head telling me not to tempt fate!! haha.

Absolutely, it is definitely personal opinion, and I think it's great that it gives you hope xx

aww if you think you will worry its probley best not 2 hun or you could comprismise and by a book about getting pregnant or stuff to use to help you conceive :) :)

Sorry I've not been on ladies, I was so sick last week with migraine and sickness :( felt alot better since Saturday and even my nausea more or less gone. Still extremely tired, vivid dreams and uncomfy at night.

How are we all?

xx

Good luck Hun !!

One born every minute starting right now :) excited xx

im ok hun, glad ur feeling better. :af: is finishing for me thank god! strugglinng to go 5 days with out :sex: :haha:

thank you hun i loved one born every min we havent got it at the moment but i think itl be back in couple months :) kelsey you do make me laugh :)

We've missed you on here Cheryl!
Glad your feeling a bit better, this baby is taking it out of you eh
Are you taking extra vitamins or Anything to put things back into your body x

Wish we had one born every minute on again, love it!
Is it the uk one Cheryl?

Op tomorrow Jen, I'll be thinking of you!!!
What time you going in? X

Thank-you getting nervous now :-/ iv got be on the ward for 7.30 tommrow but dont know what time the op is. Got to be up at 6 tommrow x

my bf at college :( my mom n sis are taking me but i think they will have to go straight away because they will want to do blood presure prob take blood and get me ready for the op and il have to speak to the anesthitet :)

thanks jenn! cant help it :haha:

2moz will go fine hun i no it will :D let us no how it goes. xx

:thumbup: :dust: :hug: :friends: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back