my first baby buy :)

u will be fine, quicker ur in quicker ur out .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya im home :) pain not to bad at mo they put local aesthic on your stomach so stil bit numb on my legs. had really painfull shoulder pain so taken some pain killers the docs given me clomid 100mg for 4 cycles but i think i have some left so il take 150 which is what i took before x

So did they say anything about what they say? Or did?
Bet you glad you had it now and can concentrate on getting pregnant! Xx

yeah im so excited glad i had it done as i know a girl it worked for :) they said my tubes are fine which im glad they checked as i was worried because you dont know untill there checked and they put four holes in each ovary x

Glad all went well jennie :) hopefully you'll get your BFP soon !!

Kelsey I wish I had a sex drive like yours lol. Now I'm pregnant mine is nearly no existent ... poor hubby :(

Aww thanks Hayley. I'm taking the parental vitamins that I was taking before (when I can keep them down, I gag and bring them back up, sorry) but I'm feeling alot better, I only had nausea for just over two weeks. Do you think I should be worried it's gone so quick? I'm still ridiculousy exhausted though. Also can't drink fresh apple or orange juice makes me vomit tut! Haven't been eating veg either as just the thought of carrots can make me gag .

How are we all? We all seem to be at different stages now (if stages is the right word to use?)

xx

yep stages is right! lol glad ur feeling better nope thats normal hun my sis was only ever sick twice it may come bk in the 3rd trimester, aww bless ur hubby from 1 extreme to another, lol

yeah im like a dog oh heat :haha:

how are you jenn and hayley? xxxxxxxxxx

Heys hugs im ok sore :( and im bett swollen mom said i look 3 months gone lol goin have a bath which im not lookin forward 2 x

:happydance: :dance: TTC is back on for us!!!! :happydance: james has said he wants to try again. so hopefully gonig doc;s this month :D
just wanted to share my great news with u all .... xxxxxx

hey all

cheryl i dont think you should be worried about the lack of sickness you will get it on and off all the way through or nothing at all.

yay kelsey very happy your back on track now, bet your glad your trying again.

jen hope you can start trying as soon as you feel up to it,
we defo all at different stages now x

im getting depressed with my weight, im not in the mood to diet but i hate being this size!! i keep looking back on old photos and i look so much better slimmer. the house is going along ok now, ive had a few weeks of stressing about the mortgage but seems to be ok at the mo. cant wait to get in and then i can concentrate on trying again,
obviously im still desperate for a baby but because it still hasnt happened im sort of thinking im going to need help so cant do anything until end of sept begining of oct when i have my next hospital appointment xx

aww hunnie i no how u feel, i have ruff days were i cant stand what i look like, im just cutting foods out and portion sizes alot smaller, and exercising alot more!
i feel good to e trying again but like u i feel were deffo going to need some help :(
xx

Morning ladies, how are you all ??
Well i had an amazing dream last night, i dremt that i had a little baby girl called scarlett she was just lying there in her mosses basket so beautifull, i woke up and thougth plz plz dont be a dream but it was :(

was lovely to i keep thinknig about it :D xx

yeah i have dreams like that. there lovely.

im off work today and having to wait in and get a parcel.

we get lovefilm so have 3 dvds sent out a weeks to watch, the latest 1 i got was life as we know it, anyone seen it? were a couple have a baby and the mans best friend and the ladies best friend are the god parents and they do not get on. the couple die in an accident and the the best friends look after the baby and fall in love its such a lovely film, made me cry.

i wish i could fall pregnant, its horrible not being able to x

nope never seen it hun.

well i am starting up my own funky baby buisness on fb. so starting to do samples then should be setting up an account with in the next month

here are some of what i have made so far let me no honestly what u think please
they have to be stiched on yet, they held on my pins atm
i will also be doing differant coloured bow's
this is just a start got laods of other ideas yet :D

Attachments

• Photo0333.jpg
    Photo0333.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo0334.jpg
    Photo0334.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
thanks hun, jaut trying to work out how much i should sell them for. p&p is 65p i no that what u think hun? xx

im not sure how much are socks in the shops id start of cheapish and you make a bit of postage but i have no idea with prices x

Are you sad Kelsey you sold all your baby stuff?
Coz you were only not trying for a month or so werent you.

Socks are cute, what made you think of starting that then?
Depends how much you buy the stuff your selling for but I wouldn't spend more than a few quid on socks and small bits x

No im not sad at all hun. feel fine actually, baby stuff will always be in shops so i can buy more,
well id love a job from home so i can still clean the house look after dogs do bf's dinner ect, i think this is the perfect way to make money got some great idea's ill show all u ladies on here 1st see tha use think :D these have to be stiched on yet tho just pinning them in place atm

Attachments

• SDC13358.jpg
    SDC13358.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
oh i know i got them out the bag holding them up to my mum goin aww there so tiny and lovley she said she used to love washing mine by hand :) do you buy stuff do you have any children or are you trying for your 1st hope you dont mind me asking :) x

we have been TTC for 18 months and have bought a few bits even a second hand cot for 36 quid! i wasn't keen on buying at first and money is tight and their's a lot to buy! so we buy something every now and again.

We won't buy a travel system untill well into the pg when we get our bfp. Most of the bits we have were in the sales and we don't have an emotional attachment to them the cot is still in the room but has ended up as storage for the ironing!!!! we do have an agreement with one another on things we won't buy. for us it's clothes that just to personal, not to say we haven't been tempted a lot :happydance:

Most ppl think we are bonkers to buy stuff before our bfp and it's their responses that upset us so we don't tell ppl what we have bought, but like dh says we can sell it and if nothing comes of TTC we had a blast looking at stuff and it's brought us even more closer togther!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->