my first baby buy :)

arw babe, it will honestly get easier, i remember when my dog died, he was a chocolate doberman, he was just a lovely dog, a big softy and the house was so quiet when he died,
but it gets easier x

think to the future xx

had a very busy day at work, it seems to be just as busy when its raining because people want to get out, id personally stay at home unless i had to go out x

:cry: yeah house feels so empty i keep expecting him to come in and go hyper been out most of day x

Hey good thanks, hun, got me lil sis grace down till sat :D
still ttc ect so all good. :D i have a strong feeling it going to happern soon yano, :/

hows are u babes ?x x

Hey
I'm ok, got a bloody cold, I hate having them.
Going to the Cotswolds for a long weekend with my best friend and her fiancé, so looking forward to chilling out and it's our 2nd wedding anniversary on Sunday! Scary how quick it's gone by.

As I'm not sure when I should start my period, I've done a test this morning but negative.

When would you be due on then?

Jen how are you doing now babe?

Cheryl you ok?? Xx when's your scan? X

Hey Im getting there Thank u applying go college today :) finshed my clomid really hope it worms just been going though my maternty clothes n thinking Id wear this here this to college lol x

LOL I have purchased a few clothes
Before I even met my DH I purchased this adorable second hand blue and yellow dress with ducks on for 6-9m old little girl xooxxo
I just know and think I'm going to when I do conceive, have a girl
My mother got me a newborn all in one pink suit
I have about three baby bonnets, all pink and white and lots of toys and teddies but some of them were mine growing up so I just keep them :cloud9:
Hubby and I even got a baby bath and change table all in one, it was such a good price (ten dollars, pre loved by a mother of four) so yeah just had to get it.

buying these things is sort of like stepping out in faith and positively believing it will happen. This worked with meeting my hubby oxoxxo:happydance:

ARISA- aww that lovely good luck ttc hun.

hayley that will be nice ive never been there but ive heard its lovely. im due on in 7 days.

jenn. wow thats really good what u going to do at collage? xx

My DH didn't know initially then I told him. He would have preferred I didn't buy anything but is very understanding. He has said we couldn't buy furniture but I've now got a nursing chair :D

He got very soppy when I showed him a 9-12 month olds top with a Jeep on it (DH has one and it's one of his pride and joys).

I am SO gonna get around my OH like this! He is so into superhero/comic stuff and I have seen these ultra cute Superman babygrows. I will buy a pink one and a blue one. He can't get mad at me!!! And if I have a girl or a boy, someone near to me is bound to be pregnant that I can give the other babygrow to.

Wow Jen what you going to do at college?

Looking forward to chilling out, hubby is very stressed at work at the mo, so he needs a nice weekend away!

Been packing a few boxes of the flat up today, can't wait to get into the house x

hey all today i bought baby bottles, dummies, knife and fork set and a toddler cup, hubby couldnt resist in the tottenham hotspur sale!!!
baby dust to all
so exciting actually made me feel better as im gettin really down now 15 months!!!xx

hey all today i bought baby bottles, dummies, knife and fork set and a toddler cup, hubby couldnt resist in the tottenham hotspur sale!!!
baby dust to all
so exciting actually made me feel better as im gettin really down now 15 months!!!xx

aww lovely hun, good luck ttc weve been trying just over 14 months now, xx

Hey ladies,

I've fallen too far behind with this thread, I haven't read through the pages so I've not a clue what you're all up to ... do tell :)

I've been so busy with work recently, my manager has been sick for 3 weeks so I've been covering her doing 38 hours, I am exhausted. It's making me not enjoy my job, I've had no thanks, kiss my ass or anything off my boss!! I'm looking forward to leaving if I'm honest.

We have our 12 week scan tomorrow, hubby's sooo excited, I am too but nervous aswell. We also have our booking in appointment at the hospital in the morning. And only 3 weeks on Tuesday til we find out the sex :)

Fathers day here in Australia today, so bought hubby a daddy card from bubs and some dad stubby holders. He got emotional with the card bless him !

Beautiful day here today so I'm just catching up on cleaning, washing and emails while hubbys at golf.

Hope you're all well xxx

hiya hun, aww thats lovely bet he loved it card from bubbs, when will you stop working hun?
i hope the scan goes well :D let us no.

im doing ok due on in about 4-5days.

xx

I hope af stays away and you get your BFP Hun !!

I'll finish work beginning for Jan/feb depends on how I cope in the heat in summer and working in a NON air-conditioned salon ! Crazy I know!!! But I'm sooo not enjoying working now I'm doing all these hours on my own and no thanks.

I'm so nervous about tomorrow it's untrue :( I've read too many horror stories !

xx

aww ok hun, once u do less hours again u might get back into liking it.

everything will be fine hun dont lisern to them stories, you just have to think positive hun, good luck let us no how u get on.

and thanks hun i hope i get my :bfp: soon. :D xx

hey all

glad your back cheryl, we missed you!!

your scan picture was so cute! so developed for 12 weeks, other scans ive seen at that stage werent as clear as yours, so pleased for you.
bet your looking foreard to finding out what baby is.

i had such a fab weekend away, the place was so gorgeous!! had such a chillout, was much needed.

how are we all??

i started my peroid today, ive been spotting for the past 9 days so knew iwas arriving, was expecting it as we havent ''tried'' this month but just had sex when we wanted, but part of you always thinks it could still happen, anyway can concentrate on the house this month.
hubby is doing his sperm sample tuesday and not sure how long the results take to come back, so find out that soon too xx

good luck to ur hubby hun,

james is having to go for an ultra sound as his found a lump in his testies :cry: so doc said lets get that seen to b4 we get tests done ect. havent got a date for the scan yet, hopefully its soon.

im ok due on in 4 days havent thought about it that much had sex alot in 1st 2weeks but nto alot after :/ so will see, im sure it will be more months trying xx

my sis is 29 weeks prgnant now and having troubles, to much blood is goign to bubbs head, so got scan next week and if it is higher they have to deliver the baby. so hopefully everything will be ok and no delivery needed.

xx

sorry iv not been on for few days girls my laptop charger broke :dohh: fixed now tho :happydance: cheryl i saw your scan pics its so cute :) aww kelsey try not worry hun sure its harmless cyst :) iv had go docs as got anthoer infection in my belly button stitch on antibiotics AGAIN :growlmad: doc said might be worth taking the stich out but dont really want to because the others hurt being takin out :shrug:

Kelsey, I'm sure james is ok but good hes getting checked out.
Sad about your sister, hope everything is ok.
Keep us updated!!
Bet she's very worried.

Jenn hope your ok babe, I'm sure you've had enough of these infections now x

I bought my new sofas today for the new house, I just can't wait to get in!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member