my first baby buy :)

hi hun, aww lovely xmas in ur new house, i did xmas dinner for every1 3years ago at our old house it was fine, im sure u will do great, we havent had xmas day here yet and prob wont untill we have our own babies,

im good hun cant wait for my hols in just over 2 weeks :D

good luck with doc's and bloodt tests. xx

You staying with james's dad again? Be nice to chill out in the sun, will make you want to move there!

I'm hoping my blood test will come back that I do ovulate, but if not then I know that can be fixed, want to know results of hubby's sperm test x

You still making your baby stuff Kelsey?

I'm going shopping with my nan today to get my brother a few bits for baby, I'm going to love looking at stuff x

hi, yeah always stay with his dad , its free , the best view ever, and his got a massive apartment so yeah be so nice to chill as were both worried about his lump so be nice to chill and just sunbath ect.

when do u get OH's sperm results?

erm no im not really any more still got the socks for sale, but i think i wannt a propper job , its going to be only part time, coz i still want to be here to clean the house look after dogs and james, as i would have to get some1 in the let the dogs out a few times a day if i have a full time job and dont really want to do that. xx

What have the doctors said about james's lump? Or won't they x

Lawrence had his test a week ago and I'm not sure when we get the results, not sure if it goes to my doctor or the hospital when we have the next appointment, I worked out my last blood test will be on the 9th oct so hopefully they won't make me wait too long for the hospital appointment, Coz I just want to know what's next to do x

Maybe having a little job will take your mind off a few things as it will be different to your routine x

they have said nothing just needs an ultra sound. the lump on his chest is a cyst the doc said but there not surew about the one down there :(

yeah im applying for a cleaning job on monday in the school opposit my house only 10 - 20 hours a week. so £250 - £500 a month which is good.. xx

that will be perfect if you just want a little job, and if you dont drive then extra perfect x

my hubby has got a cyst at the bast of his spine and its called a Pilonidal cyst and thats very common because men are hairy, its like an ingrowing hair but gets very swollen and the pressure of blood builds up, google it and see if they could be the symptoms jamess has x

I just bought my first official baby item other than the picture. I bought a onesie. It was $1.50 and its gender neutral. It was so cute with little blue stars on it. I thought it wasn't a big deal and a good price. Its for a 6-9 month old but hey they will be that age at some point. I showed my husband and he shook his head and said he was just going to pretend I bought it for my niece because she will need it soon and we currently don't.

Haha Dawn my hubby thought I was stupid but he soon got over it. I've stopped buying now Coz I have too much. Just got to buy the big things when I fall pregnant x

I always stop and look at the baby section, OH thinks I'm crazy, why do they never understand? :( He says to wait until I'm pregnant before we buy thinks. Like a previous poster said.. I don't want to jinx it..

I did see the cutest things on Next's website the other day though, I was looking for Christmas outfits for my nieces (Really, I was :p). Look at the little bootees and hat :)

https://www.next.co.uk/girls/newborn-girls-pink-mink/6

I personally think it's superstitious rubbish and if someone was to happen it would happen whether you buy stuff before hand or not.
Hubby is glad I've bought stuff and got it out my system, I don't but much anymore Coz I've got a lot. My brothers gf is pregnant and there struggling to pay bills and buy baby stuff a bit at a time every month. There's just not enough months. It's smart to pre buy,unless your made of money and leave it till your so far gone, people don't realise until then, oh we should have pre bought but too late then.
That's my opinion tho x

Kelsey what's happening with your sister now?
Hope baby is ok x

How is everyone? Xx

well i brought a bottle steriliser, set of white vests, some white mits and some white booties one says 50% mummy and other 50% daddy. think i might but the booties in a present bag with the test for my OH when i get my BFP :) (cnt wait i am so excited)

That sounds nice loz, I think I'll just yell my hubby Coz I won't be able to wait til he gets home to tell him.
Or hopefully I will be doing the test when he's there in the morning x

my OH works away so wont be to hard to keep it form him until he opens his present. think its going to be hard to get our BFP tho as he works away and only see each other on weekends :(

hi girls , sis is ok home now jsut got to rest it was some sort of infection. she has a scan on tuesday to see if louise is still doing ok and maybe decide when to deliver.
thanks for asking hun xx :friends:
how is every1? xx

awww how cute my newphew is one past march and by god he just keeps growin hes in size 2- 3 year clothes 4-5 vests hes a big boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->