my first baby buy :)

yeah she is so worried, hopefully all will be ok,

jenn , tbh id just have it taken out u dont want to keep gettign infections.

ow lovely hayley i loved buying all new stuff forr the house :D
good luck with the move xx

I would have the stitch out too jenn, it may hurt for A sec whilst they take it out and then you won't get infections anymore hopefully.

Are you close with your sister Kelsey? X

yeh i am, i see her every week used to be alot closer when i was living down that way but still close now. louise will prob sleep over our house aswell which will be nice :D she is living with my mum atm, but gets her own place after the baby is born xx

yeah people keep sayn just get it out hmmm will see what nurse says its worse this time really red n looks swollen :( x

Then you should defo have it out Jen, it's not worth keep getting that.

It's nice to be close to brothers/sisters, I wish I had a sister x

yeah i bet jenn but get it over and done with then they should heal better.
yeah im 1 of 5 :D 2bro's 2sisters :D xx

yeah the otheres have completly healed got 2 tiny marks :) iv got a sister she 18 so younger than me we are really close now x

morning ladies how are we? im of to see the nurse in a bit get this stitch out not looking forward to it lol did an ovulation test this morning not positive yet but the 2nd line is very dark hoping it will go pos tommrow x

my phone has died and had to be sent back, so cant use the site in the day on my work breaks coz couldnt remember my user name and password to use it on my temporary phone.

i have 2 brothers. ones 22 and a half brother who is 9. he cant wait for my brothers baby to be born and be an uncle, bless him!

good luck on the ovulation jenn xx

i started my peroid last week so cant concentrate on the house, i think it may be a bit longer than we thought, the solicitors are still waiting for searches to come back x

Hy ladies, were have u all been hiding we havnt chatted on here in ages :(
so were are we all within ttc and pregnancy??

:af: came thursday and came off monday (yesterday) so a very light quick on for me.
so :sex: last night. and going to really be :sex: like rabbits this month :D
im due on on holiday :( only last 2 days tho so not so bad. lets jsut hope in pregnant then wont have to worry about that.

James has got his ultra sound appointment through 5th oct :growlmad: when were on holiday so got to change that now. im really worried about him tbh his not been feeling great the last few days and his going off his food, which is VERY unusual for him as he eats like a horse. i hope it just a cold or something and nothing to do with the lump.

my sis goes in for her scan today to see if bubbs needs to be delivered. i hope she is fine and doesnt need to come out yet.

so how are we all ladies? xx

hiya kelsey how did her scan go hun?. im ok not been on for few days been a busy bee well the ovulation tests are still showing 2 lines dark ones but not positive hmmm dunno what to think so think we just going :sex: every day and see if i come on in few weeks if i dont and im not preg i havent ovulated x

oh dear hun. i hope u ovulate hun. how sussessfull is the ovaring drilling?

scan went ok, bubbs is still very tiny only 3pounds 4 ounces she should be at least 4 pounds or more by now, the blood flow is the same so she has another scan in 2 weeks, they said they would be really happy if she got to 34 weeks. so i spose got to wait till 2 weeks then see what happerns xx

fingers crossed hun its meant be really succesfull and its made some diffrence i think because i came on 2 days earlya than normal with the northistrone i think if i dont o this month im upping self to 150mg iv got some clomid left from last cycles so got enough just so stressfull becaue there not doing blood tests i dont know whats going on doing my head in :hissy::hissy: :cry:

I really wanna buy something but don't want to because I would buy girl stuff and my luck I'd have a boy. I did buy something many many years ago from a thrift shop, before I even met my husband or was ttc. It was a # picture with animals on each # 1-10 in a red frame. I loved it and wanted to put it in my future baby's room one day. Still waiting......

aww i kinda love the idea that you brought a picture ages ago for the babys room and kept it :). well i think iv got a positive ovulation test :) only thing is iv totally forgot my cyles days iv added it up and if iv got it right i should be coming on next few days wish if wrote it all down like before confused my self lol x

defo im still worrying tbh really wish i was having bloods taken how you getting on kelsey x

think positive hun, yeah im ok plodding along lol what ever james's lump is it can mean fertility probs so tbh were still ttc but i dout it will happern so going to wait till his scan whicch is now on the 12th oct so once thats done then we no were we are with him and ttc. be still :sex: all time as usal lol xx

aww least you not got wait to long for the scan and then you will know whats happening and once its sorted you will get your bfp!

Hey all, got my phone back now.

How are we all.
I still don't know when we moving out, solicitors have said they aiming for end of sept.
I'm going to cook my 1St Xmas dinner for my family this year I'm so excited but know it be stressful.

Glad baby Louise is getting on in there ok and hope it stays that way. My brothers gf is 25 weeks now.

Jenn are you all healed now?

I'm going for my last blood test on 14th oct then have to wait to receive a hospital letter to go back and dicuss things further x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->