my first baby buy :)

hahha not chessy at all i thought would be lovley if we all got pregnant could all be bump buddies. i used ovulation tests and for me it got me down cos they where always neg cos of the pcos :( but i think they can be very usefull i also tried the angus castus which didnt work for me but i dont know if i took it for long enough i came of it cos im getting my clomid you cant take the 2 together and didnt want it to interfire have heard very good things about it :) x

you say you have pcos, does it just start or are you born with it? and after how long trying did you go to the doctors?

where abouts you from?

i havent been to the doctors yet incase they tell me i havent been trying long enough for them to test me.

i was on pill from 16-24ish then was off it for 9months or so before we started trying, and as soon as we did my peroids started getting messed up.

hey im not sure if your born with it or if it devolps sorry i think i was 16 when i was diagnosed with it we v been trying year n half. i think most docs say 12 months before they will help you but you cold fib a bit tbh im from birmingham west mids :)
will have to try and keep in touch cos you both seem lovley :) x

arw thanks and you seem lovely too. birmingham is about hour or so away from me, same as essex, im letchworth in hertfordshire.

i was considering telling a little fib and say ib been nearly trying a year and see what they say.

AF came tonight properly so im defo out, didnt think i was anyway, just glad its a much shorter cycle this time x

arw thanks and you seem lovely too. birmingham is about hour or so away from me, same as essex, im letchworth in hertfordshire.

i was considering telling a little fib and say ib been nearly trying a year and see what they say.

AF came tonight properly so im defo out, didnt think i was anyway, just glad its a much shorter cycle this time x

Yay good news hun yeah just say u been trying over year n nothing might be worth a shot x

im going to start taking soy isoflavones appartently there natural clomid, which you only take for a few days at the beginning of your peroid and is meant to make your cycle shorter, so going to give it a try x

Hi mummy.wannabe ...

This was my first time taking soy iso, I took them CD 5-9 (struggled to find then here in Australia)

(Here's some history on me ladies ...) My hubby and I were NTNP for about 2 years, in the 2 years he worked away got 12-18 months and I only saw him on a Saturday. We both went to the doctors though to be checked out anyways and everything was fine with hubby, and they found I wasn't ovulating often, I had irregular cycles. I never got told I had pcos though. They put me on metformin and I took it for 3 months and it worked, I was regular and ovulated but I came off it as we were moving here. 6 months here I've had a regular 26 day cycle and ovulated every month BUT we avoided it as we were geting settled in a new country, jobs, home etc so we started ttc in January and sods law Februarys cycle messed up jumping to a 46 day cycle. I bleed so heavy and painful for 4 days. Usually my cycles are medium fliw and last 7 days.

So with being so fed up I thought I'd give soy isoflavones a go after reading all the success stories. I took 120mg CD5-7 and 180mg CD8-9. They say you should ovulate 5-10 days after your last day taking them. I'm currently on CD 12 and not even a high on my CBFM yet. Trying not to worry yet. I have read they have delayed ovulation for sone women though.

Good luck with them, if you can take them at night to avoid side effects.

Keep me updated xx

I've not bought any more baby items since my last purchase, feeling a little fed up at the moment to be honest :( so avoiding baby stores/sections.

How are you ladies? xx

aww hope you feel better soon and al here if you need to talk :) im feeling quite good apart from iv woke up feeling like death thanx to a cold :( x

Morning ladies, yep ive woken up still with my cold :( lovely sunny day so at least ill get some washing dry lol :D :sex: last night :happydance: :woohoo: xx

omg theres been a cancelltion iv got my apointment tmz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Hi Ladies
Have just read all your posts on the lovely baby items you have been buying. I too have brought a couple of items, 1st thing a few months ago was a a little lullabye Soft toy, its plays sounds of nature or baby tunes, its was half price!!!! Then in Tesco s the weekend we got a closer to nature steriliser that too was half price. Hubby is now just as bad as me and always looks at baby bits when we are out shopping!!!! It was actually him that said to get the steriliser :happydance:
I have always felt it a bit like 'tempting fate' buying baby clothes while TTC but like many of you i found that it makes it exciting and promising!!! I think i shall be buying a few more bits...(so tempted to pop out now lol)..

Good luck to you all.... :dust:

Wooo !!!! :happydance: so happy for you !! Good luck and keep us updated !!

:hugs:

xx

Hi Ladies
Have just read all your posts on the lovely baby items you have been buying. I too have brought a couple of items, 1st thing a few months ago was a a little lullabye Soft toy, its plays sounds of nature or baby tunes, its was half price!!!! Then in Tesco s the weekend we got a closer to nature steriliser that too was half price. Hubby is now just as bad as me and always looks at baby bits when we are out shopping!!!! It was actually him that said to get the steriliser :happydance:
I have always felt it a bit like 'tempting fate' buying baby clothes while TTC but like many of you i found that it makes it exciting and promising!!! I think i shall be buying a few more bits...(so tempted to pop out now lol)..

Good luck to you all.... :dust:

hiya hun, aww thats lovely, so much better when OH is on bored with it all :D
:dust

im going to start taking soy isoflavones appartently there natural clomid, which you only take for a few days at the beginning of your peroid and is meant to make your cycle shorter, so going to give it a try x

Hi mummy.wannabe ...

This was my first time taking soy iso, I took them CD 5-9 (struggled to find then here in Australia)

(Here's some history on me ladies ...) My hubby and I were NTNP for about 2 years, in the 2 years he worked away got 12-18 months and I only saw him on a Saturday. We both went to the doctors though to be checked out anyways and everything was fine with hubby, and they found I wasn't ovulating often, I had irregular cycles. I never got told I had pcos though. They put me on metformin and I took it for 3 months and it worked, I was regular and ovulated but I came off it as we were moving here. 6 months here I've had a regular 26 day cycle and ovulated every month BUT we avoided it as we were geting settled in a new country, jobs, home etc so we started ttc in January and sods law Februarys cycle messed up jumping to a 46 day cycle. I bleed so heavy and painful for 4 days. Usually my cycles are medium fliw and last 7 days.

So with being so fed up I thought I'd give soy isoflavones a go after reading all the success stories. I took 120mg CD5-7 and 180mg CD8-9. They say you should ovulate 5-10 days after your last day taking them. I'm currently on CD 12 and not even a high on my CBFM yet. Trying not to worry yet. I have read they have delayed ovulation for sone women though.

Good luck with them, if you can take them at night to avoid side effects.

Keep me updated xx

I've not bought any more baby items since my last purchase, feeling a little fed up at the moment to be honest :( so avoiding baby stores/sections.

How are you ladies? xx

hey iv just started my peroid so i need to get the pills very soon to take them when the time was right, how do you know what days are best to take them for you? i heard that it comes like a BC if you take too much x

i also bought more stuff from a lady on here, some cute girly stuff with cats on, coz i love cats and a snow suit i bought from her in white x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->