my first baby buy :)

no thats the right way to do it, not sure why its not coming up :S

wont let me show it you il tell you the names and you can look if you go to babies r us site and look at snow suits its the winnie the pooh starry nights snow suit in white got that for when bring baby home :) and a pack of love and adored bodysuits get 7 in a pack and then got a love n adored set you get bib body suit hat not on site thought it wont load anything for me sayin invalid stupid thing :( x

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...Winnie-The-Pooh-Starry-Night-Snowsuit(0083495) i love this hun soo cute,

wont let me click on it if its the winnie the pooh snowsuit its gorgeous lovley n soft for baba :)

i thought id started my peroid on thursday but have only had a tad of blood every morning since, maybe its a very light peroid because im getting BFNs. but i normally miss a month out inbetween cycles. i had the last one the 7th feb so a shorter 1 this month x

Morning ladies, how are we all ??!! :af: is still here it came friday night. so another month of :sex: xx

Let's hope af passes quickly so you can get BD again !

I'm very sick at the moment, migraine, temp & throwing up. Hoping to be better soon because think I'll get my highs on my CBFM soon ... need to catch that egg this month !!!

Hope you're all well xx

oh sorry to hear that hun, ive got a cold :( bugs going around i think, x

hey all sorry the witch showed up hun hope it be gone soon for you i dont have periods at mo which is weird its cause of my pcos i just cant wait for my clomid may 19th :D went to primark today brought some gorgeous vests with ducks on :) really wanted newborn ones but they dont do them :(

Hiya, well i think :af: has nearly finished! only a quick period this month! cant wait to start :sex: again, my sex drive really went down hill this month :( dunno why :shrug:
xx

iv been spotting for 4 days, so not sure if its a very light period or what. if it is then its the shortest cycle i had had for a very long time x

I think sex drives can vary when your on can't they hopefully it won't be long till we get our bfp had my first hold of my mates baby today made me want to be pregnant so much :( x

mummy.wannabe - how early is your spotting if it is :af: ??

jennievictora - aww hun, hope you do get your :bfp: soon, its hard holding a new baby and not crying!
How old are you dont think ive asked b4 :haha:
Ive Just Turned 19 :flower: My OH (fiance) is 22 (23) in july :cloud9:

:dust:

hey im 26 turn 27 in june :) im really hoping this clomid works think its 80 percent effective treating pcos i think which is v high. mummy wannabe is there any chance is its implation bleeding not sure if got right word lol x

i have a very irregular cycle, my last peroid was 7th feb so the spotting wouldnt have been early for a ''normal'' peroid, but mine it is x
havent done a test for a few days but i dont think im pregnant.

i really didnt want to use the ovulation kits but i think i might have to x

Good luck hun, :dust: maybe give ovulation sticks a go for a few months? you can always stop if you get to stressed with it or w.e xx :dust:

im going to start taking soy isoflavones appartently there natural clomid, which you only take for a few days at the beginning of your peroid and is meant to make your cycle shorter, so going to give it a try x

wouldnt it be lovely if we all got our BFP in the same month!! cheesy but would be nice x

hahha not chessy at all i thought would be lovley if we all got pregnant could all be bump buddies. i used ovulation tests and for me it got me down cos they where always neg cos of the pcos :( but i think they can be very usefull i also tried the angus castus which didnt work for me but i dont know if i took it for long enough i came of it cos im getting my clomid you cant take the 2 together and didnt want it to interfire have heard very good things about it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->