my first baby buy :)

they might have done but they only had blue in the shop, so stupidly i got it rather than look on the net, didnt think of it at the time.

kelsey you have lots, iv got about 15 things now but im slowly adding and adding. i am buying blue and pink too just incase and if i never have a boy or a girl i can seel them or give as gifts x

i love that thing in the middile kelsey where is it from you have lolvey stuf. yay just looked on site have it in neutrul goin try n get one soon its gorge x

i think it was from the disney store. yh there is alot lol thats y im not buying no more untill i get my :bfp: there all in piles of sizes and like baby grows, vests , outfits

Attachments

• SDC11705.jpg
    SDC11705.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 20
do you keep yours like that hun or norm pack it away you could order one online return the otha one if u want to i like the one u got x

i just put it in the box in piles, on each pile there is a note with what size and how many there are in the pile, sad i no, but i love organizing things :D

aww thats not sad do you do it with everything or just baby stuff i love folding my baby stuff up and getting it and looking at it lol makes me happy looking at it hmmm maybe i need a hobby pmsl x

mostly baby stuff, i love it there so cute and like u said it makes me happy aswell :D xx

Lol weird ain't it going have the best dressed babies lol was reading z thing about kids having designer clothes what do you think woukd you buy designer stuff for baby icant afford. Designer stuff anyway but I kind of think they out grow it to fast although I'd be tempted by some baby uggs but iv seen nice ones in primark . Sorry bout spelling ov phone x

erm im not really for all desinger stuff as they do grow out of it quick, but i think for special occasions then its ok, but i mostly see nice stuff not desinger anyway xx

Im not on for 24 hours and I fall so far behind lol.

All your baby buys are gorgeous !!

I've not bought anymore yet as been sooo busy with work ! Have you unpacked your baby buys? Mine are still in their packages, I don't want to unpack them lol.

Where are you ladies in your cycles?

I am CD8, still getting a low on my CBFM, not sure if that's normal as it's my first month using it, also taking soy isoflavones (natures clomid) ... Ovulation should just be round the corner :happydance: best get BD hey !!

xx

hi, yeah mine is all out of its packets, holded and packed in its box, i came on last nite so bang on time this month! :D, 28day cycle i hope it stays like it. xx

hey agree about designer stuff my stuff is all out the packets n folded neatly in a box :) i want to buy some maternity but havent got the money. ooh if you have baby mags keep your eyes open for babies r us vouchers i had a five pound one used it today you had to soend 30 pound i think but worth it will put pics up of my goodies x

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Clothing/Bodysuits/Loved-and-Adored-Bodysuits-7-Pack(0013534)
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...Winnie-The-Pooh-Starry-Night-Snowsuit(0083495) this is what we are bring baby home in :) both those are newborn :)

hiya, no i have not got any maternity clothes yet, ooog yes put pics up hun :D

also brought a love n adored set you get a bib vest hat n think thats it v cute cnt find pic online though was goin get a heart but only had blue will order online x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->