my first baby buy :)

i brought a massive bundle of unisex clothes off her a while ago :D so cute x

another month of trying eh girls!!! my husband is away for 5 weeks now and only home at the weekend, only takes 1 time but depends if hes home for the right time x

You take double the amount of clomid. So about 100mg to start off with. Also I think it depends on your cycle length what days you take them but I think it's best to take them earlier , CD2-6 so you ovulate sooner.

Good luck and keep us updated xx

i dont think i can start this month then, as im already on cycle day 2 x

I took them CD5-9 I think that's that last day you can start them xx

Well she's given me somethin to make me have period have take it 5days starting that today got read my leaflet and can tell u which day I take it its bit confusing x

ooh ok hope it helps/works hun, and you get your :bfp: soon :happydance: xx

started the pill make me have period 2tday says to take the clomid on day 2 of the period :) x

Had appointment got my clomid :) on 100 mg

yay hope this helps you get your BFP!!

i went to get some soy isoflavones from holland and barrett today, the lady really recommended not taking them, i told her about all the ladies on here taking them, she said she wouldnt as its actually for menapause.
and said why didnt i try agnus castus 1st and evening primrose oil and see if that makes my cycle shorter, so thats what im trying this month!! x

thank u i trid angus castus didnt work for me but have heard good stuff bout it x

Hi hun, erm no were not trying anything new this month just try and :sex: every other day xx

yeah sounds like a good plan, i was doing that, but because i didnt know when i ovulated i didnt know when was best, and sometimes doing it every other day for 3-6weeks because my cycle is so long, is bloody tiring hahaha x

yeah i bet it is :haha: the longest cycle ive had is 33days normally 28days so its not taht tiring lol, weve tryed to do it the last few months, but havent managed a whole month of every other nite yet :haha: will try harder this month, got a few things to spice it up :blush: :hehe:

my shortest cycle is 58days, yeah we say lets do it every other day, we do for nearly 2 weeks then it gets very 3 days etc we have good intentions.

hoping that taking these pills will shorten my cycle x

yeah lol, how much will they shorten your cycle? xx

i havent a clue, they just say it helps bring your cycle to a normal level, but knowing my body it wont reduce it by much. just fingers crossed it will help abit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->