my first baby buy :)

yeah my scans thursday :) well i had a glass of lemonade by my bed and the cup had a small crack and the cups leaked and got my phone wet :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: iv tried hairdrying it putting it on radiotor and in bowl of rice n still broke hoping my home insurance will cover it[-o<[-o<

The hair dryer might have killed it, it gets the connections.
Meant to do the rice 1st and leave on radiator or airing cupboard.
Hopefully ul be able to get it fixed x

hey, sorry not been online for a while lap top lead broke

whats been happerning girls ? xx

I've not been on either, been decorating in all our spare time, I'm knackered!
Lawrence did his sample this morning, so not sure when he will get those results, the doctor said they would email them over.
I've got a hsg tomorrow to x ray my tubes, I'm bit nervous coz a lot of people said they has horrible pains after.

Jen did you have 1? X

Hey, missed u girlies :) yeah im fine still waiting for a app for ajmes at the hosp :growl: our 2nd house is all going though so thats good. erm yep all ok lol :D

aww bet ur so excited jenn :)

good luck for 2moz hayley will they tell u there and then if ur tubes are blocked? what happerns if they are? xx

Good luck for tomorrow Hayley :flower:

Hope everything goes ok :)

Jennie - exciting about your scan!

i cant wait for my scan :D nah hayley they put dye through my tubes when i had my op hope it goes ok for you x

Hopefully James appt will come through soon Kelsey!

Thanks all for your good luck wishes.

Yes if they know it's blocked tomorrow they will tell me straight away, they put a catheter up into your cervix, inject the dye wait a while then put you under for the x ray,and watch it to see if the dye spills out of the tubes on both sides.
If they are blocked or 1 is I will have to wait for another appointment to come through to unblock it.
Bit nervous coz never had anything like this so hopefully I'll be ok x
Not going to work till after so got a bit of time to chill in the morning.

Glad the house is coming along Kelsey!
Is it near your house? Will it need anything doing?
Are you putting it onto the rental market straight away? Coz could take awhile and ul have to pay 2 mortgages x

Hello ladies,

Got my brother-in-law here so been quite busy (it's been hardwork)

Hayley, take 2 panadol before you go, I did. I only had period like cramps. Wasn't too painful. Good luck :)

Lola, glad you got to see babys heartbeat :)

Had my check up today I'm 33w3d, bubs is 4/5th now :) So she's making progress. Her heartbeat was 148bpm. I had some mucus last night with a streak of brown, mw thinks I'm losing my plug gradually. So advised me to take it easy and keep an eye on it. She als took a urine sample as I've been having pains in the night when I get up to pee.

My mum and dad surpirsed me on Monday night and told me they booked their flights to come over for Isla's birth :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm sooo happy !! I cried. They'll be here for two week so hope madam comes in their first week. When they leave we have 4 days to ourselves then the in-laws come. Honestly it's made me so happy that they're coming :happydance:

I have my baby shower on Sunday, looking forward to it :) I'm also catching up for morning coffee with two friends tomorrow, ones due 2nd March and the other 24th March, so that'll be nice.

xxx

Hey Cheryl
I knew you'd be ecstatic about that, hope she arrives on time so they get to see her.
Your going to be so tired with all those visitors, just tell them to make themselves at home and look after themselves. They can cook you dinner etc

I bet you will get some lovely stuff at your shower, take lots of photos so we can see. Your pregnancy has gone so quick! I can't believe it!

Bet you can't wait for her to be here now. Take it easy as mw says. When does BIL go home? X

Nervous about today!! I can't help it x

Hey, good luck, its an hour away from us, - 20 mins from me mums house. it doesnt need a thing doing to it :) such a nice 2 bed flat :) were renting it out through the council so they will get some1 in with in a max of 1 month so wont have to pay the morgage for 2 long :)

aww thats lovely cherly that ur parents can make it :) u look lovely in ur fb profile pic hun ur glowing..

:friends: xx

How did it go Hayley ? Hopefully not as bad as you thought!!

I am beyond excited about my mum and dad. Praying madam comes while they're here , but I'd be happy if she came before because atleast they'd get to spend time with her rather than go home and she comes. Come 38 weeks I'll try everything natural hopefully get her ready. My mum and dad will be so good, helping, cleaning, cooking etc it'll he a pleasure to have them here. Hoping his parents will be the same.

I will take lots of pics of Sunday :) baby showers are big here.

BIL goes home Monday and I CANNOT wait !!! He's nearly 21 but has been such hard work, he's basically taken the piss !! We've paid for all his food, he eats CONSTANTLY, so has cost us like $100+ extra a week. He's lazy, leaves glasses on tables, crumbs on the breadboard, pots in the skink, doesn't empty the dishwasher. After dinner will put his plate on the side and lie on the sofa not help tidy up, put things away and clean the table. From day 1 just expected me to do his washing, never even asked. I went through a whole box of washing powder and liquid in one week. He expects us to pay for everything, food out etc. today I told him mw advised I take it easy because of the mucus last night but he just lay there on the sofa while I put a full wash load of his washing out on the line. Used all our internet. And constantly has the aircon on , like now it 11.38pm he's had it on since 10, I turned it off when I came to bed and he turned it back on. It's ducted so blows a little through every vent so our room is freezing !!! I wouldn't mind but it's pigging 16 degrees not 35 or anything. And now the aircon will be on for 7 hours tonight because he won't turn it off ... ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's nice to have him here when we all have a laugh but Jesus he's f*ing lazy and takes the mick !!!

Thanks Kelsey :) still only gained 10lbs so I'm happy and bubs is growing to the average size at this stage. I still fit in my skinny jeans too lol.

xxx

family a! james's brother is exactly the same! idiots lol! yeah take laods of pics hun :)

louise is 8 weeks old 2 day :) its gone so quick

how did it go hayley? xx

I couldn't eat my breakfast I was so nervous, and my stomach was doing flips but as soon as I got there, the ladies and doctor was so lovely, made me feel at ease, it was slightly uncomfortable but fine, left pressure when she injected the dye but was over in a flash.
Has cramps after for about an hour. But so pleased everything Is fine and no blockages.

Lawrence feels gutted it's just him tho, but has to face the fact and we will get through it.

Next hospital appr is end of feb so will find out what next then x

Young boys are bloody lazy Cheryl! Think there all the same, don't think about anyone else, and expect to be mothered!!
If I have boys I'm teaching them how to do things around the house x

Scan tomorrow Jen, what time? X

Glad everything went well hayley :)

Cheryl that sucks about your brother in law! Bet your glad he's leaving soon! How fantastic that your parents are coming over! Lets hope she arrives on time!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->