my first baby buy :)

good luck jenn hope it all goes well.

oh thats great news Hayley :) do u still not ovulate every month ?

james feels exactly like ur hubby hun, well atm anyway as i havent been tested. feel so sorry for them both, have the docs said its likely fir his sperm to increase? xx

thanx il let you know how it goes just had a sausge n egg n mushroom snadwich made for me by bf im stuffed lol

LOL bless ya cant wait to see pic's :D

james has his app through 5th march at 10am..

xx

thats good chick things are moving along fast for you :) il try put a photo up on fb if i can borrow a phone mines stil dead :( x

5th march! Suppose it's not too far away.
For men it's gutting for them to know its there fault.
Law feels very down at the mo.

I just told him we've come to terms that we will need ivf and we just have to accept it.

I didn't know if I ovulated.
My cycles are still long at 40-45 days but I actually ovulate around day 18, so means I have a long LP.
I just assumed Id ovulate later which I don't.

At least you'll know soon Kelsey.
I think the pills wellman conception will help a little, along with a healthier diet etc but it won't improve enough to not need ivf anymore.

Jenn bet your excited x
It will be a proper little baby x

Ah ok hun, well least ur tubes are fine 1 less thing to worry about and to sort out.

yeah 4 weeks away seems a long time but im just glad we finally have a date. as horrible as it sounds, since ive found out that james has problems we have had sex like 4 times :S i'm not sure y i maybe feel like ive givern up, even tho we dont jsut have sex to make a baby i just cant seem to get in the mood with it :( xx

Yeah know exactly what you mean Kelsey, but you have still got a chance that you can fall so you still need to try.
Don't give up Kelsey. Your appointment will be here in no time x

hiya amazing scan baby moving around so much today couldent do the nuchal fold thing cos baby was in a funny postion she tried moving it but it was just wriggling lol my due date is 10 august :) x

they check the folds of skin at back of neck and it tells them the risk of downs syndrome xx

Aww lovely pic hun. :) glad it all went well :friends:
have u started buying anything yet hun? have u got ideas for the nursery? x

yeah i na hun just finding it hard atm :( im sure will get over it, im pretty sure im ovulating atm so prob missed out on this month yet again. x x

You'll come to terms with it Kelsey, you will have to wait and see what doctor says to James coz there can be things done.
Remember men can have a low count for up to 6 months for no reason.
Did James have mumps at all as a child? That can cause sperm problems.
Keep strong!! We will get there and it will be so worth it.

Yes jenn the scan picture is amazing! So much of a change, bet it was lovely seeing him/ her moving all over the place x

Kelsey you must ovulate as your cycles are so good x
So don't worry about that x

yeah pretty sure i ovulate :) no his never had mumps i dont think. the docs was very saprised that his sperm was so low as his healthy ect. bodies a so bloody weird!! lol

yeah im sure ill get bk into it soon think ill have a red bull b4 bed to night to keeo me awake lol been so tired lately.

:dust: xx

Yeah same as Lawrence, they were very surprised.
But like you said our bodies are weird things we will
Not understand sometimes x

hey guys sorry late reply been out all day iv got some ideas for nursery i want it pink and princessy for a girl and mayb winnie the pooh for a boy :) i brought some booties and a some vests scratch mitts and a sleep suit today i went shopping and got in sale one maxi dress anthoer dress really pretty a long top which is so pretty and a top that will flow over bump and brown leggings for 60 pound from debneahams :) most of the tops are 38 pound full price and tops where same price soo chuffed with them i love thatpic of bean she took loads cos trying get bean to move and tbh she took some better ones than that one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->