my first baby buy :)

aww lovely jenn :D how are u coping with being pregnant? xx

thats ok lola we no u dont me it as if u hate it kind of thing, and that u love haeving a babe in side u :)

Hello ladies,

Sorry for the vent the other morning, I was just so annoyed !! But all sorted now and my brother-in-law should be bringing out all 50 items newborn and 0-3m ... can't wait to get them on Monday :)

Sorry to hear about James Kelsey :hugs: try and stay positive until your appointment. It'll happen for you and Hayley soon !!

Sorry to hear you are suffering morning sickness Lola. I had a scan at 7 weeks and bubs looked like a coffee bean, we couldn't see her heartbeat though.

Not long til both your scans :happydance:

Well I had my check up yesterday, 31w3d. She's still head down but not in my pelvis yet so lots of walking and bouncing on my ball now to get her engaged. Midwife said she'll likely not move as she's been head down for a few weeks now. Her heartbeat was good at 144bpm. My blood pressure is good too. I'm starting to feel it now, tired, hard to move about, aching ... not all the time but more often than not now. It's constantly in the 30's now so the heat is proving hard, but I knew it would be hard. I just try to stay in the aircon. Tonight I have a sore pelvis, hip, and my tummys so hard. I'm still feeling kicks and punches but feeling alot of moving and she shoves her bum out and I can cup it in my hand, I pat it and she moves it haha little madam, you can see my belly move up and down as she moves. She gets her foot stuck in my right rib and that bloody hurts. We're playing a guessing game with family asking them what date they think she'll come and everyones said early.

I just noticed my ticker says ONE MONTH and 30 days :wacko:

Do we have plans over the weekend ladies?

xx

hiya hun nice to hear from u, glad that ur brother in law is bringing all ur stuff over :D

i reckon u will be 2 days late and bubbs will weigh 7.3

yeah i will try and stay positive hun thanks waiting for the appointment through to see when were going. and see what they say :/

erm im going to take my lil sis grace out and louise my neice over the park prob, louise is very grumpy as she has belly ache alot as she cant poo alot, so docs are trying to get her to go with differant meds ect. she now weighs 10 pound 11 :D and she is 7 weeks old 2day xx

its really nice. today if i wernt preg was the day of my hospital appointment for further treatment and i was so convinced id be going to it and told i need ivf so to be hear and be pregnant is amazing x

Kelsey my little neice Eliza can't poo either, Shes doing 1 a week and you can see on her little face that her tummy is hurting.

Hey Cheryl, can't believe your so far on in your pregnancy already, it's gone so quick.
I bet to feel your baby kick and move is weird but amazing.
I can't wait to experience that. Not long now at all.

Wow jenn bet your relieved you don't have to go further, I'm still dreading what's to come x

I've just started my period on day 46 and have to have blood taken on cycle day 2 for HIV etc and my doctors haven't any slots for tomorrow, so got to go hospital tomorrow instead.
Wish I could just go to he doctors like I normally do. God knows how long I'll be waiting.

Its my weekend off work so have Friday sat and Sunday off now, so that be lovely.
We may decorate 1 of our spare rooms, just bought new furniture but need to paint 1st, can't decide what colour is best for a spare room x

Yeah i think how lucky iam every day :) had my tea and was sick 3 times after first sickness iv had x

I wanna start buying :( my oh thinks im mental for it tho :'(. Im suffering with a rebound of pnd and buying a few little baby bits would prob make me smile a little x

post natel depression hun,

yeah so may kids cant seem to poo lately its horrible.

woohoo insuring my car 2day :D

and finally we had :sex: last night 1st time in 18 days!!! was so good :haha:
im due on in 6 days :( xx

Morning Kelsey.
Hope your good
Bet you'll go driving about straight away!

Is Louise bf? Or bottle?
Eliza is both, breast in the day and 2 bottles in the night and she sleeps right through.
I don't think her mum is eating right but not sure if that causes the constipation, but I thought that bf babies poo easier x

Hospital today to have my blood tests, I haven't a clue where I'm going so asked my MIL to come as my mum is working x

Midwife yesterday went really well, she was lovely so that was good :)

Cheryl, i thought by 7 weeks the heartbeat would be visible. I suppose it just depends, i posted on first tri and some saw it earlier and others later. Will probably be worried if i don't see it! But hopefully all will be well on tuesday! It's good that he is finally seeing sense and bringing all the baby stuff over! That will be exciting when you see them!

Jennie - that is amazing! I bet the relief knowing that you were going to get something done, helped you conceive

Kelsey - yey for getting your car insured today and passing your test! And whoop for bd!

Hayley - hope hospital goes ok :) just think these are all positive forward steps that will bring you closer to having a baby

hope everyone has a good day

:flower:

lola i saw my beans heartbeat at 8 weeks 4 days i asked my doctor and she said to me at 6 weeks you just see a heartbeat so you might but dont worry if you dont x

morning all.

glad your midwife is nice lola, will you have her the whole way through?

had my friend on phone today, as she would either be 20 weeks with the 1st baby she lost in october or 12 weeks with twins she lost in december, i find it hard of what to say, because she falls pregnant so easily, the 1st time she has tried with every pregnancy she falls pregnant and she has a 1 year old, i feel for her with the losses but im in a situation where i havent a clue when ill even have my 1st, and shes moaning to me. i just have to say it wasnt meant to be and think of the baby you have and think of the baby you will have in the future.

jen whats your next thing? wait for your 12 week scan? or do you have things before.

lola whens youe scan?
do you just get an early scan to see how far along you are?
x

Yeh i am having an emergency dating scan at 8.20 on tuesday morning! So excited! WIll be really nice to know finally when my due date is! As at the moment I am just going from the earliest i could be. But i could be over 11 weeks!

I hope so she was lovely but my doctors surgery has a midwife there but i couldn't get an appointment for ages so they referred me to the midwife at the children's centre. The midwife who i saw said i will have my next appointment at the children's centre then they will book all my appointments in advance with the midwife at the doctors surgery. As the doctor's surgery is only a five minute walk which is much more convenient! So hopefully the one at the doctors surgery will be equally as nice!

She did scare me, asking me about the down's syndrome test etc. But i can opt for a scan at 12 weeks which is nuchal scan, where they measure the area of the back of the neck and get data such as smoking, weight, family history etc to combine my risk along with a blood test. So i think i will do that. Scary to think, but i think it would be good to be prepared. But she assured me that even if i did come up as high risk it wouldn't mean that the baby would have anything wrong. All a bit much to be honest!

That is such a difficult situation about your friend, does she know you are ttc? Don't really know what to suggest. How did the bloods go?

:flower:

lola i dont think they will date you that early they didnt at mine il be dated at my 12 week scan x

Hey
Blood test went fine, only waited 45 mins which I thought was bad, she's bruised me already tho.

I would have all the tests going coz I would like to know.
I'm sure at your age everything will be fine x

lola i dont think they will date you that early they didnt at mine il be dated at my 12 week scan x

That is what the scan is called on the letter. The midwife said they will be able to tell me roughly how many weeks and days I am. On the letter it says if I am under 11 weeks then I am entitled to another dating scan at around 12 weeks.

Hayley - sucks about the bruising! I find it really depends on the person's experience, sometimes i bruise really easily but the midwife took four tubes of blood on thursday and you wouldn't be able to tell! i am sure i will be fine, but i will do the test just for reassurance, and it will be nice to see the baby again!

Hope everyone has a good weekend, me and my fiance are off to London for the day. Going to see some friends and do some shopping :flower:

We paid deposit for our new kitchin this morning and bought paint for our spare room, got a nice deep purple for 1 wall and a warm caramel colour for tye rest of the walls,
been with all the family this afternoon and had lunch,

Got my brother coming round with my neice, she's 4 weeks now it goes so quickly.
My dad haven't seen her much as they live in Nottingham.
I'm going to put up her photo shoot up on Facebook tonight so look out for them if you want to get extra broody haha she's so beautiful, I hope we have cute children.
Eliza looks like my half brother so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->