my first baby buy :)

yeah its amazing seeing it move so much was in a mushy mood after lol whats weird was i had feeling bean was on my left side and its ov is on my left side cos when she was scanning me she focoused on that side :)

You got some bargains then Jen.
I love a clothes bargain.
Once I've lost more weight and before our holiday I'll buy new clothes.
Can't wait!! X

yeah it would of cost easily over £100 full price and its red herring so you know its good quality x

yeah i love the maxi dress its black n purple flowers will look really nice when im showing x

Hello ladies,

I keep falling behind, I am terrible ! But Rob has gone home now so I will have more time.

I dropped him off yesterday at 9.30am, came home and got the house back to normal, did all the cleaning and washing. Couldn't walk after :( hubby has to do the hoovering and mopping now as it really hurts my back but you know when you just want to get it all done. Was in agony last night with my back and was exhausted, I slept for 12 hours last night ... was heaven !!!

I've seen you've had alot of snow and cold temperatures the last few days? ... I don't miss that lol.

Glad everything's going well with bubs Jennie! Any names picked out?

How are you getting on Lola?

Glad you got the sticks Hayley, I never got a message and totally forgot to be honest. When does your oh have his next sa? I ovulated between CD 18/19 the month before and the month I fell pregnant.

Don't lose hope Kelsey :hugs: Did you say your next appointment was in March?

Well ... we are all ready for little miss Isla now, just waiting on her bedding to come through the post (nearly been 3 weeks now, praying it's not lost :growlmad:) and just need to purchase my breast pump, wash and iron all her clothes. Our hospital bags are 95% packed now. I'm starting raspberry leaf tea on thursday to get my cervix ready and I've read something about inserting EPO over night so need to find out more about that. I know it's not likely but I was born at 36 weeks and I keep thinking if Isla's the same that's only A WEEK AND A HALF :wacko::wacko: If I'm honest I'd be happy if she around after 37/38 weeks.

Hope you're all well xxxx

Hey Cheryl,
Laws had his SA last Tuesday so should be emailed with the results very soon.
I emailed at day 18 last month but now on day 20 and not had my high yet.

Glad your all back to normal now and ready for Isla.
When does your mum and dad come over? X

How is everyone else.

Nothing really going on at the moment with me, just working really x
Waiting to see when next hospital appt will be x

Glad everyones well :)

I'm doing alright, just finding it quite hard with my morning sickness and being so hormonal all the time!

But I have a great book called "your pregnancy day by day" and it has a 3d ultrasounds pictures for each day of my pregnancy, so that makes me smile!

:flower:

Oh Lola I bet it's horrible being sick everyday but it shouldn't be like that all yhd time.

Where you get the book from? Sounds lovely x

lovely to hear from u cheryl. lovely cot bedding hun. at least u can rest up now and just wait for bubbs to arrive. my sis went 14 days over due then was induced and that was another 2day, dont get to upset if u go over hun there not alot u can do, some people say nothing works to bring on labour other people say a few things do, but she will come when she is ready and she will be worth the wait :)

yep 5th of march is our app. slightly worried but glad were going to get something sorted.

yep alot of snow here -2 atm. i love the snow jsut ahte the ice afterwards.

i soo need a holiday! but got to wait till august co i can only take hols in the holidays.
:-(

glad ur doing ok hayley hope u get the results soon xxx

:dust:

My mum and dad arrive on the 11th March, 4 weeks on Sunday :) :) I can't wait !!! Let us know how hubby gets on hun !

They only allow you to go 10 days overdue here so that's ok. But I think she will be early, I'm feeling loads of pressure down below and sometimes feel like she's going to fall out lol. Plus my body is so tired now, I was fine up until 2 and a half weeks ago then it just hit me, tiredness, aching etc.

Sorry to hear you're suffering bad morning sickness Lola, have you tried ginger? Hope it passes soon. I got nausea but found aslong as I ate regulary I felt ok.

A friend (she's due on the 2nd march) and I went to a breast feeding course today, was a waste of time. Even before today though I wasn't 100% sure I want to breast feed ... Nipples go through me if that makes sense, like I have a phobia. I hate touching my own nipples, I can wash them in the shower but that's about it. Even leaking now grosses me out, I don't know why. And the thought of bubs sukling on makes me feel all funny, and squeezing the milk out of the nippple ... no thank youuu !! I'm going to give it ago though for bubs as I know it's better for her, and I'm secretly hoping it helps me lose some weight. But I'd much rather bottle feed. I'm thinking of introducing a bottle every night (formula or express) as of 3 weeks.

xxx

hmm not sure hun totally up to u, i no i wont be breast feeding i just couldnt get my boob out in public with family ect, i see bbos as a sexual thing right or wrongly. god i think my OH would go cray if i hated my nipples being touched! lol

yeah alot of people bottle feed express or formula through out the night as then hubby can help and with alot of babies they actually sleep better and longer co formula is more filling.

go ahead and give it a go hun up 2 u, do what u feel is right ovi.

ahh thats great ur parents will be over in 4 weeks :D xx

louise is 10 weeks old 2day and just had her injections!! screamed the doc's down bless her, she now weighs 12.2 and finally fits a 0-3 baby vest, - so id make sure u have new born stuff hun.

xxx

Hey all, it's still bloody freezing, was -11 last night!! Horrible, I also love snow but hate when it starts getting icy and slippy.

I will breast feed but will be shy getting boobs out at the beginning but know its best for a baby at the beginning.
You can only try and if you don't like it then it's up to you only if you want to continue.

Kelsey your boobs will still be sore even if you don't breast feed until your milk
Drys up. My friend said Everytime she hears her baby cry her boobs throbbed and also when other peoples babies cried too ha she said it was so weird.

My SIL breast feeds in the day but since birth gave Eliza a carton on milk before bed Nd she slept most the night.
Think it makes sense x

im going try breast feeding but going use formula as well so the bf can do feeds or if we are out and theres no where to breast feed you can give them a bottle x

Oh Lola I bet it's horrible being sick everyday but it shouldn't be like that all yhd time.

Where you get the book from? Sounds lovely x

I know! But it is so tiring, literally as soon as I get out of bed, i have to be sick, as i just throw up bile which is painful! Sometimes i can drink a glass of water before hand but don't normally get the chance! Then feel nauseous for the rest of the day, then throw up a few times in the day and then normally before bed and always when i brush my teeth which defeats the purpose!

Sorry if tmi! But it is nice to vent!

Yeh it is the best book! I love reading my others every week to see what's happening. But this one is a lot smaller and i carry it in my bag, and look at it throughout the day, always makes me smile! Got it from amazon second hand but it is in great condition!

heres the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Pregn...0058/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328726885&sr=8-1

Hopefully only a few more weeks left of feeling rubbish, but my midwife said her morning sickness lasted until the third trimester!!!! Which definitely didn't make me feel any better!!!!

Hope your well :flower:

Nothing tmi on here, we will all have to go through it.
I hope you don't have it all the way through.
How many weeks are you now? X

Cheryl - yeh the smell of ginger makes me feel worse!

I am definitely going to exclusively breast feed. I won't introduce a bottle though as it can cause nipple confusion and can mess up with your supply. For me i have to commit to one. I think if i gave the baby a bottle then it would be easier to stop breastfeeding. I would be shy of doing it in public, but you can buy great nursing covers or express beforehand. That is what I will be doing so my fiance can help with feeds etc.

:flower:

Nothing tmi on here, we will all have to go through it.
I hope you don't have it all the way through.
How many weeks are you now? X

:) Am nine weeks and one day :happydance: can't believe that next week I will be a quarter of the way through my pregnancy!

Have my next scan on the 5th of March which is the dating and nuchal scan, so am looking forward to that.

My midwife is going to try and get me another scan for next week though as I have been having loads of severe cramps. She said it's probably fine, but better to get checked out just in case. So fingers crossed all is well!

Soo worried about having a miscarriage, but I am still having strong symptoms so don't want to lose hope. Just hear so many stories especially here.

Don't worry about that lola just think good thoughts.
Don't stress yourself.
Wow nearly 10 weeks already!
Hope you can have another scan so you can see baby twice.

Have you told many people yet? X

yeah i no that my boobs will be sore hun, i just would prefure to bottle feed, people all have diff opions , like the placenta that has so much good ness in and if its not cut for a few hours all that good ness goes bk into the baby but no1 ever really says about that,
i dont see the point in breast feeding if ur just going to cover the baby up with a muslin square like i see alot of mums do , i dont see that as connecting with ur baby. :wacko:

anywayy... not long till our hosp app. just want to no what there going to do/say now!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->