my first baby buy :)

thats so exciting cheryl :) cant wait till you have your princess. i should here this afternoon rang yesterday said will have them today between 3-4 im so scared :( [-o<[-o<[-o<

ah gd luck cheryl, she will be here in no time, my sis had 3 lots of the tablets then had the sucker thing to pull bubbs out, let us no how u get on, good luck ,

aww jenn i hope the results come out all fine, let us no :hugs:

hayley u ok ? x

Hey Everyone
Couldn't get on site.
Had some bad news with laws job but hoping all will be ok.
He's under a lot of stress and he misses something out and he works with gas, so he's under investigation. He could loose his job but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that, he just gets a massive telling off and try's to stay focused and make sure he checks things 3 times. He's having a hard time of it and with our situation aswell it's just come at a very bad time. I think they just investigate so it shows there doing something. He has an interview tomorrow.

Jenn hope you get good results. Im sure you will.

Ohh Cheryl your getting on, so mum and dad will defo see Isla! Can't wait to see a picture of her. Bet it's all scary but when you know at the end the pain will stop and you'll have a beautiful baby!

Kelsey how's you?

Still not had letter. But I know I haven't been forgotten x

:woohoo: aww hun so glad bubbs is ok, xx

oh dear hayley what shitty news :-( hope things will get better for the both of u hun.

yeah im ok its my bday 2moz ill be 20 :) and my period is due :( lol apart from that all good :D xx

Law is really nervous about tomorrow, I hope it's not bad news or don't know what we would do.

I wish I was 20 again ha got any plans? X

nah just been relaxn this week cos told take it easy after the ammo got colllege today which i could do without lol in good mood n dont want to go :(

thanks girls, erm no plans as yet, james said his taking me out 2nite, but duno coz due on 2day and im spotting so prob be in pain later, :( wiill see not that fussed about my bday this year, :( im normally excited..

hope ur all ok, hope laurance gets on ok 2day hun xx

jenn ur pregnancy seems liek its flying by :D :hugs: xx

:cake:

Happy birthday hun
it goes so fast i <3 being pregnant cant belive how much love you feel for it all ready x

Hope you have a good evening Kelsey what ever you do. I'm not really fussed a out birthdays anymore I'd just rather go a meal or out to lunch.

Lawrence's job is fine. They are getting a written warning and had a talk with there boss. He's done the job before and he understands how things can be missed with a stressful job.
So pleased! And a lot of weight off our shoulders x

Hospital rang this morning and I got a cancelation for Wednesday, which law and I are both off work anyway because the kitchen is being fitted Monday!
Things are looking up x
Hope we get good news Wednesday or know abit more about what's next x

:kiss::happydance::hug:Oh yay what a great weeks were all having :D

cherly had her brother saprise her in oz
jenn's baby is all fine
hayley's going to the hosp
and me - my birthday we have a completion date for our flat wich is the 29th march :D

and its mothers day on sunday :D

have a great weekend every1

:kiss: :happydance: :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

Yes we've all had a bit of good news! Which is lovely!!

I took my mum and nan out to lunch as I'm working Sunday, that was lovely.

My kitchen arrived today and will be started on Monday, can't wait to have a lovely modern kitchen x

Anyone else got plans for the weekend? X

SATURDAY were going shopping got a few bits to get. sunday spending it with the family :) xx

we need to go shopping tomorrow too, buy a few bits for the kitchen, and mothers day presents, not been organised at all this week, been too stressed x

hope everyone has a great weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->