my first baby buy :)

Yes babe saw your bump, bigger than I thought you'd be, ul have a lovely round bump x

you can see you havent got an side fat but your round at the front, i think your prob at that inbetween stage where if people know your pregnant you can tell but if they didnt know its questionable whether youve put on weight or not.
hope that doesnt sound bad. you were very slim before you got pregnant.
also could be the angle, its not from the front nor from the side.
i think when your getting on your going to have a big bump which i think is lovely x

I looked back at my 18 week photo and you can see that's when my bump popped out at the bottom. I know you're 17 weeks. But I think you're still fairly flat.

Wel Ive been having contractions, 10 minutes apart for an hour last night and this morning but been sleeping so not sure if I was having them when I sleeping. But I woke up and I've lost my mucus plug :) in 3 big clumps, sorry tmi ! So I'm just about to get bouncing on my ball and get my beautiful little girl on her way :) hubby's convinced she'll be here this week .. I hope so .

Kelsey - I always felt like you said, desperately wanted babies but never thought I'd have them, but look now :) keep positive my lovely, it'll happen !!! Good luck for today x
xxx

Ohhh Cheryl she could be here in the next few days! Keep us updated.

Good luck today Kelsey x

Oh good luck cheryl :D so exciting xx

jenn i think the same as hayley, u defo dont look fat as u can see the bump is rounded, but i spose if u dont no ur pregnant, people might think twice. you will soon pop :)

1 hours 15 mins till ur app :D xx

i cant wait to pop :p its weird cause iam def at the inbtweeny stage but my bf said iv not put weight on anywhere else except my bump n boobs lol you can just about tell if im wearing a t shirt but cant wait till its bigger x

Cheryl said she just popped at 18 weeks do you could be like that. And people say it just happens over night x

Hi, not to bad lol

james has to have another test done and i have to have bloods taken, they dont think anything is wrong with me, but going to do it just to be sure,
our next app is 8-9 weeks,

they have told us to get vitiams for james as they think it mught just be that, so had to get zinc vitamin a c e and selenium they said that helps alot of people. so im a bit more hopefull, i said to james he better be ready for the next to months coz its going to be sex sex sex lol

i didnt like the fact that we had to wait in the room with al the early pregnancy people, and baby pics every were. one lady came out crying, i think she had a m/c :cry:

Yea that wouldn't be nice seeing all the pregnant people. At the gyno you don't see any of that x

that was in the gyno bit, then the early prenancy room was at the other end, its like that in our old hosp aswell. xx

Oh it's like that in the hospital down here actually. You have to walk through the reception and waiting room with the pregnant people and down the corridor to the gyno bit, I had forgot about that.

How is everyone?
I've not done much. House is in a state from having nearly no kitchen x

Im good thanks, going to pick up our new car on saturday :D

how is every1 ?

hiya iv had bit of rough week my downs blood test result showed im slightly high risk of bean having ds :/ so im having an ammo done today where they put needle in my stomach take some fluid and i wil get a yes or no answer really nervous x

I'm sure you'll be fine jenn, it's not very common for someone of your age to carry a ds child.
Fingers crossed for you.
Let us know.

I've not done much, just working, still waiting to hear back from hospital, I keep ringing and they don't ring back. Getting fed up now!
I want to hear what's our next step x

Oh jenn, i hope everything is ok, please let us no. xx

hayley i hope u get through to them soon bloody hosps :mad:

my sis picks up her keys to her new flat today, :) so she is moving out of my mums. xx

What car you getting Kelsey?
Bet your mum will miss her. You can still see her as much as you normally do.
My brother and his gf had a major bust up over the baby and my mum but I will explain to you later coz too long to explain whilst I'm on my break at work.
Bloody awkward now tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->