my first baby buy :)

great news about hospital appointment hayley im a my mums this weekedn cos my sis is hme from uni going get my new phone today :happydance:

im sure i said cheryl would be 2 days over! lol

congrats cheryl!

how is every1 ? xx

Want to see a picture of her!!

Yes im good. The kitchen started today so looking forward to getting home and seeing what progress they have made. Can't wait and also can't wait for my appointment on Wednesday.

I woke up at 4am with horrible stomach pains I cried they were that bad. After an hour they were gone but I'm bleeding and I never bleed inbetween my periods ever. I'm day 15 and I don't start bleeding until day 40, not sure what it all was, had a few cramps today but not none as bad as last night x

im ok thanx had go and buy new clothes cos iv worn my trackies out :/ lol im to big for a lot of my stuff and its only leggings and trackies that are comfy atm but my maternty stuff is still little to big atm :( so i brought two pairs nice trackies a pair of leggings and some long black trousers but there made from a leggingy material really cosy dunno how to describe them simaler to harem pants but not as baggy x

oh hun, maybe ur spotting ? ive nevr had that so not sure :shrug:

aww jenn get ur getting big now, wana see a bumpy pic :) xx

I don't know what it is but it's still painful tonight and got shooting pains up my mini too, not nice.
Just got back from having my hair cut, always feeling lovely at the ends after a cut doesn't it.

Come on Cheryl!!! Post a picture!! Hehe

You must be getting bigger now if your clothes aren't fitting jenn x

yeah my fiance noticed it yesterday when i was getting changed and he was like :O look at your bump now lol its not huge but there :) i tried my maternity stuff on and its fitting better its still tiny bit loose but wearble might give the jeans ago today see how they feel i will take antho bump pic soon :) x

aww lovely hun, cant wait to see pic's :)

isnt isla beautifull!!

another pregnancy announcement on fb yesterday! and 2 people had babies!

Isla is gorgeous!!! What a cutie.

Yea Kelsey I had 1 anoucement this week from someone I went to school with, they've been married nearly a year so the obviously wanted a baby too.

It will be our time soon Kelsey x x

AND ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
bloody hell lol every1 preggers they must have been busy at xmas lol xx

Haha yes and in July and August when it's there holidays!! Coz everyone is in April x

yep lol its always big avents then 3 months later there all pregnant, xx

Hospital went well.
We're now going through onto the ivf waiting list!
Law still has to go see the urologist to find out why he has such a low count, but glad things are still moving on with the ivf whilst they find out why.
We are going to hammersmith in London for it. So waiting to see what they say in the next letter x but so pleased!

X

Not got a clue yet, hope it's not too long.
Law still has to have more tests 1st to find out why the count is so low, so hopefully there done in good time before we get a tough date.

I went to Costco today and saw some lovely baby stuff! I couldn't resist and bought a lovely lady bird outfit. I'll put a pic up later x

I keep Facebook stirling Cheryl to see if she's put up any baby pictures! I love looking st babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->