my first baby buy :)

it says file is too big to post but its only off my phone so not sure why.

trying to show you a pic of the suit i bought but will try tomorrow x

okay doke hun il have to put pics up of my little mans stuff :) i got him some socks yesterday they are sooooooooo cute x

Yeah I'd like to see.

Everyone ok?
We are just getting back to normal after doing the kitchen. It's been plastered. Being tiled this weekend so it will be nearly done. I love it x

I hate estate agents!

Sorry am venting, we were looking at getting a 2 bed house to rent as our one bed top floor flat is not practical!

We found somewhere that was perfect viewed it this morning, estate agents said we were the first to see it and we weren't! So it was lovely, call and say we want it give details of everything then they call back saying we haven't got it and the landlord has given it to someone else who is paying a years rent in advance!

Eugh sooo frustrating! Back to square 1 again!

:(

My fiance and I went to walmart the other day cause i neede new boots and he seen these lil pink shoes and told me to look at them .. then he noticed that the brand name is Ava wich is what we wanna name our daughter if we ever have one :) He said oh its a sign ! so he bought them lol

Arwww coralym that's lovely!!

Yes lola estate agents are very annoying! I've dealt with them for nearly 2 years whilst looking for our house. They do anything for commission x

Sooo busy at work coz of the sun shine, everyone comes out! Making the days go quick tho. Then got 3 days off!
Kelsey your school on Easter now?

Come back Cheryl. We need the story x she's so bloody gorgeous!!!! So broody! X

HI sorry not been on in a while, been having a few probs, they broke up 2day, i have to go in 2moz then 2weeks off :D cant wait, but i also like working so going to miss my routine, xx

every1 ok ? xx

A few probs? Hope your ok?

Not been up to much really, just trying to get back to normal after the kitchen. Still got a the tiling to get done x

Hope your okay Kelsey :flower:

Hayley - hopefully your kitchen will be done soon :) I remember when my parents decided to completely rebuild our house it was a nightmare!

Jennie - Glad you can feel bubs move! I still haven't felt anything but I know it could be anytime from now so am just waiting!

Cheryl we wan't your birth story! Hope everything went okay

:flower:

yeah dont worry if you dont for a while its only last week iv started to feel him move :) feels like a muscle twitch i tend to get it afternoon and sometimes evening time :) x

kelsey im sorry to hear about you and james i hope your ok and here you need to talk xx

Hello ladies,

I caught up on the thread yesterday and I will try to reply over the next day or two :) I honestly don't know where the time goes at the moment lol.

Hope you're all well and thank you all for your lovely messages :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->