my first baby buy :)

yeah i brought 7 packs :) there half price atm norm a tenner and there 4.99 atm you get 56 in a pack may as well buy them cos there going get used might pick him few more up tbh x

Did you get size 1.
When Eliza was born she was too small for size 1 and took awhile to fit into them, defo still worth getting x

I love bargains :)

Had my 16 week midwife appointment today - slightly late seeing as im over 18 weeks! But it went really well, everything is perfect she asked if I had felt baby and I haven't yet so we got to listen to the heart beat for the first time! Was the best sound ever! Kept hearing these other noises which she said was the baby moving around, so glad baby is happy and healthy :)

20 week scan in 12 days! Hope baby is being co-operative as I really want to find out the gender!

I've just bought a few bits and pieces, waiting until after our scan until we make some bigger purchases, tried the oyster pushchair in mothercare this week and think this is what we are getting. Unless my mum says she wants to contribute they we would go for the bugaboo or the icandy.

Hope everyone's well :flower:

Hey

Lawrence got a hospital appointment for the 8th June so got another 2 month wait for that, really hoping we get an ivf appointment before then, but not sure coz they might want to know lawrences results 1st, really hope not tho.
So at least we have 1 date to look forward too.

What would you like Lola?
Have you thought of any names you like.
Have your family come round to the idea?
Glad all is ok with you and baby.

Jenn have you thought of names. We have our name for a boy but if we were to have a girl ive got lots, and the chances of us having twins are very high with ivf x

Thanks hun, we honestly don't mind as long as all is well with baby at our next scan that is all that matters. I think were having a girl now as I keep having dreams that I am and my fiance thinks were having a boy, so we will wait and see!

Yeh we have a few names but have decided properly on any, I had loads of names before we fell pregnant but i think its my hormones I just keep changing my mind!

My family have come around, i told my brothers last week and they have been fantastic and my parents have been really supportive. Not all my extended family know yet so it's just a matter of time before word spread. Going back to uni next week and only two people at uni know! So am going to try and wear clothes that don't make me look pregnant until after my 20 week scan i think. It's only because we've had a placement that they don't know, otherwise it might have been obvious with me running out of lectures every 20 mins to wee!

And June is just around the corner so at least you have a date now and fingers crossed everything will keep moving :)

Yeh the oyster is lovely, really nice to push around and fits in my car which is a bonus!

:flower:

Id really love a girl 1st, I'm not going to lie that's what I'd want but I just want a baby.
I think it's a very hard decision with names and it's with then for the rest of there lives.

What can your uni say? It's your decision x

we have decied on middle names hes having my finaces name and my dads name so neil geoffrey i like james atm but nothings def keep changing my mind lol x

I just wrote a massive reply and then it took me back to the home page and i lost it :(

Eugh i hate technology sometimes!

Just said that course leaders and head of year know, i told them when i was like 6 weeks so that i would be able to get time off for maternity appointments etc.

It's just people in my class that don't know. i just don't want it really being a topic of discussion seeing as though I don't really like or get on with a lot of the people in my class at uni. Most are a few years younger and turn up late hungover and talk about who they've slept with etc, gets very boring and annoying! So i don't really want them knowing as it's not really any of their business and i don't want to have to keep repeating myself when people ask the same questions!

We really like Henry for a boy

:flower:

Lawrence wants his name as a boys middle name as its his dads middle name and his grandads. I'm not keen but we will have it. I think I'd like my children to have 2 middle names too.

I like Henry and James but I don't want common names.
I really want Frazer for a boy.

I wouldn't like going to uni if I didn't get on with most people, I'd feel quite lonely and not want to go.
When people see you start gaining weight they might start talking tho x

Henry would be baby's middle name, baby will have a nigerian first name.

I get on with loads of people at uni, maybe i wrote it wrong when i posted! I have a great circle of friends and have a lot of uni friends from outside of my course who i met when i was living in halls. But there is a group in our class that i don't get on with as such. I'm civil and chat but am not overly friendly and wouldn't choose to spend time with that group. But i have plenty of other people in my class that i get on really well with and i certainly don't feel lonely!

I've only got a few weeks left and i finish the end of May, I will say something or put it on fb within the next couple of weeks just want my family to all know before some people at uni do. Yeh bump is obvious in maternity clothes but i can still disguise it as i have lost 10lbs thanks to morning sickness!

I read as if you didn't speak to anyone ha but I understand now.

Do you like Nigerian names? X

There are a few that I like, but seeing as my fiance is nigerian baby will be having a nigerian name! So it's more of a case of finding a name that I like! It's also tradition for the father's family to choose a name for the baby and as they are muslim it will be a muslim name, so baby will have a nigerian and english and a muslim name!

Quite a mix!

It was my little brothers birthday yesterday and my stepmum had invited over 40 people to my house!! Stressful was defo the word. You can't relax at all, constantly topping up drinks.
House is a complete tip and I'd rather be chilling out on my day off than tidying. But hey I won't be doing it again on that scale.
But I did get to see Eliza all day which was lovely, she's such a good baby, she has a great little giggle and is constantly pouting, love it!! Hope my baby is as great as her x

Hope everyone has had a good weekend so far.

got him 3 lovley jumpers 2 are knitted material and one fleece and a brown hoody with baby on the front a pair of beige dungaress some vests and sleepsuits 2 pair of jeans ones are fully lined so be nice and cosy and some other jeans in a beige col i think ooh and a few little carides also got him a set of books in a bag i had wanted for a pound :) :)

When ate you due Jen?
You got to think of the weather it will be at that time for the sizes youve bought x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->