my first baby buy :)

Wow could be here soon then.
You picked a name out?

Are your family happier now that he'll be here soon?

I'm not thinking of anything like the nursery yet because things can happen yet. It's still bright yellow and green from 20 years ago ha it will need stripping and plastering 1st before anything and rid of all junk we threw in there when we moved.
Can't believe we have been in here nearly a year x

Yeah ha I'll have to figure out how to change it all x

Yeh my family are all really excited :)

Yeh we have a name picked out, just can't wait to see what he looks like. Have had so many dreams about him and want to see his face!!!!

It is sooo hot here, so thankful that is supposed to be raining next week!

nope not a sausge lol he must be very comfy lol im prepared to be induced tuesday and i dont mind tbh because at least i have some control over it that way :)

A year Hayley, jeez that's go so quick !!

Yayyy we're all pregnant ... Well not me but I've got my precious baby girl :) aww the journeys we've been on together :') all the through ttc, you were there through me finding out I was pregnant, my pregnancy and Isla's little life so far, through Jennie getting her positive, pregnancy and her soon to be little boys life and Lola too and now to share it all with you Hayley :)

Don't worry about being induced, I can't say whether it's worse or not but either who h way you are going to experience some amount of pain and its all worth it, I'd go through it all again right now :) my contraction weren't full on straight away. I had gels , do they do gels in the UK? I had gels at 4pm, Caz said I'd need at least 2 lots of gels and I'd have the next lot at 7am the next morning ... 2.45am my waters broke and by 6.30am when started her shift I was 9cm dilated so I was lucky they worked for me. My friend Tammy had 3 lots of gels, the drip and then a c-section but that was because Bentley had a large head and was 9lbs4oz, too big for Tammy to deliver naturally.

Good luck to you both :)

My Isla bear is 5 months old today, it's amazing how fast it's gone. We saw about a 4 week old baby boy today and Ste was coo'ing over him, we said we miss Isla being so small but my gosh the stage she's at now is just so fun. She learnt to roll back to tummy about a week ago and she's such a monkey constantly rolling now, going out to get the baby proofing bits tomorrow and I think she'll be crawling within weeks. Bought a purée recipe book today to make her some fun lunches and dinners :)

Have a lovely day ladies xxx

Do you remember me saying a few days ago I didn't feel very close to hubby? Well we spoke the other day and everything has been great since :) :) so happy!
I think part of it is the tablets I'm on as I've been off them for almost a week due to that 48 hour migraine I suffered and I've been so much more relaxed and happy. I laughed the other night and ste said its so nice to hear you laugh, I've not heard you laugh in weeks. Made me sad. I've told him I'll come off the tablets, he said no because he knows the weight loss is important to me, but since being off the, I've noticed I'm back to myself and I think the tablets make me feel quite down and low. But the more effort I put in when I go back onto them tomorrow the sooner ill lose the weight and the sooner I can come off the, just got to remember I can be VERY unreasonable with ste on them :( and try not to be a bitch with him.

Thanks for listening xxx

I know we've all been talking for so long. Shame Kelsey isn't here still.

It's lovely to go through things with each other for advise etc still remember when you said you were pregnant Cheryl. I bet the TTC thread are fed up of our thread being at the top all the time because we talk too much ha
I'd never go back on that thread, they think waiting 3-5 months to get pregnant is long Nd it pisses me right off! I find it hard not to write something horrible.

Glad you spoke to ste, that's how you make a relationship work!
Sure he appreciated it.
So what were the tablets for? To help loose weight.
Best to come off if it's making you unhappy coz it's not worth it.

Been out shopping just needed to get out the house.
I'm dreading going back to work. Been off 5 weeks, I think I'll struggle but got to get back to it x

I never browse the site, just come on this thread. But I agree trying 5-6months isn't a long time at all. I can remember getting my positive test like it was yesterday. I loveeee memories <3

Ye Ste felt the same, we've just got to put more effort in and remember we're a couple as well as a family. We still need important us time too.
Ye they're for weight loss. Duromine. I was on them 6 weeks and lost 17lbs. I'm going back on them tomorrow just gotta be careful. Once the weights off I'll come off them. Ive been off them a week almost because of my migraine, doctor advised to have a rest. I'll see how I go though.

Oh wow 5 weeks off , was worth it though hey ;)
Will you go back to work after the baby/babies ;)
Are you intrigued whether you may be carrying twins?
Just make sure you take it easy hun. Wish I'd have taken it easy but hey ! It took spitting at 7 weeks and the doctors thinking I was miscarryjng at 13 weeks for me to slow down and stop massaging but still carried on with waxing, pedicures whether I had to bend over for an hour and awash my belly, and facials. And being on my foot all day killed my back , and working on 45 degrees days in a salon with NO aircon almost killed ne that's why I finished at 30 weeks, I couldn't possibly do it anymore. And you'll be on your feet all day too won't you?

xxx

Sorry for all the recent spelling errors, I'm no idiot honestly ... Damn iPhone/iPad :(

yes you are a couple too but youve spoke about it now so hopefully ull sort it out.
can you not ask your friend tammy to look after isla 1 night so you can go for a meal?
would she come to you and let her hubby look after her baby and you could so the same for her. you need time together too.

i am wondering if im carrying twins or not. but im thinking ive been lucky enough to fall pregnant 1st time with ivf, can i be that lucky to be having twins too!!
just have to wait and see in 2-3 weeks when i book my scan.

its going to be a shock when i go back, im used to doing not a lot and sitting and resting. so to be on my feet for nearly 9 hours a day is going to be hard. my feet will be burning. its been very hot here the past few days but meant to be cooling down abit by tomorrow.
i dont think ill be going back to work. especially not if i have twins because wouldnt be fair to ask my mum to look after 2. much harder than 1.
i think we would be ok money wise but wouldnt be able to be as free with money as we are now. so i wont say no but i would if i had to part time x

i dont know if we have gels i know they do a pessary not sure if thats the same thing if that dont work they put you on a drip and the next stage is to rupture your waters i wont be on here till iv had him from tuesday x

just update us when you can. will neil or youe sister tag you in something on facebook. cant wait to see him x

ha im only an appleseed!!!!!!!
yes we will be waiting to hear. just update us as soon as your up to it. we will be thinking of you from tuesday x

thanx hun i found out when i was 4 weeks pregnant cant renmber what fruit they where but it was a tiny one lol x

Hope your first day back is ok :flower: can't wait for your scan to see if your having twins :)

Good luck for tomorrow jennie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->