my first baby buy :)

Yeah don't take no for an answer. It might put you both at risk.

The nurse rang back and said to read today and go for a blood test tomorrow x
Still bleeding and got little clots, I'd be due to start my period so could be because of that so hope it's normal. I don't Want to loose my baby!!! X

sure everythings ok hun but you doing right thing by getting it checked out :) im going in at 1.30 today to delivrey suite x

Ohhh exciting!! You nervous now?

I rang the early pregnancy unit as my friend gave me the number and I'm waiting for the consultant to ring me back to see if I should go in today to have my bloods taken rather than wait til tomorrow x

You'll be fine. It's going to be worth it.
I'm still waiting to hear, it's been an hour and a half x

I think you should go in today Hun as they'll more than likely want you to go back in a few days to make sure they're increasing like they should be. Damn spotting !! Makes everyone worry. I'm praying all is ok, I'm sure it will be :hugs:

Good luck Jennie!!! I'll be stalking your Facebook :flower:

Eeekkkkk Jennie about to give birth and Hayley pregnant makes me sooo broody !

xxxx

The doctor rang me back and said come in tomorrow at 11.30. I said I want to see someone today as I'm going ivf clinic tomorrow and I'm considered.
She said if you can come in now we can fit you in.
As I stood up to get ready I felt something gush out and a massive clot came away.
I was in tears.

Had a US and internal scan and she could see a bit not no sacs if I was nearly 5 weeks.
But had my eggs collected nearly 3 weeks ago so it might be too early to tell but there could be a chance I've miscarried 1 and the other might need more growing, I'm praying I've got 2 and I've just had a heavy bleed.

Left hospital now and got to go back in an hour or 2 and have a chat and see what the results of my bloods are.
Then going to hammersmith tomorrow as this hospital don't know anything about ivf patients and that's all ivf know, so I'm better off in London x

Hayley :hugs: I really hope everything is ok :flower:

Good luck jennie :)

Cheryl - just because of reduced movements. But had another scan today and everything was normal so consultant said no plans to induce, but if I have another episode of it then they will re-think that. Am glad though am fed up of going to that hospital! The wait time is ridiculous, had an appointment for 1 and wasn't seen till after 2!!! And the waiting room was so hot! Am hoping baby comes when he's ready and preferably in september for school reasons!

Aww hun :(

Did you go back to the hospital to discuss your results? I hope you get clearer answers tomorrow at the clinic!!

I'm praying all is ok for you lovely xxx

They can't tell me anything.other than it can be 1 of 3 or 4 things.
I've miscarried already.
I've miscarried 1 and could have 1 left.
That's implanted elsewhere and that I could have an eptopic.
They said my cervix is closed but my womb lining is a bit thick.
They hadn't got the results back from the bloods yet so don't know what they were.
Going back Friday for another blold test and hammersmith prob do more tomorrow x

The ivf clinic only gave me a blood test and told me someone would call me. I thought they'd check seeing I told them I had a possible miscarriage.
More waiting I suppose. I just want to know 100% so I can be upset and move on x

Can't you ask for a scan Hun? That's ridiculous they didn't !!

How you feeling Hun? I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!

Have they phoned you yet?

xxxx

I'm fine thank you. I've had a few cries and a sleep and feeling ok. Lawrence stayed home with me today.
I know it's gone so I just have to wait and see when I can start again. It's usually 3 months before they let you start again to give your ovaries a chance to calm down x

Are you sure Hun? Has anyone told you you have? Did you get the results bacK?

Please try and stay positive Hun, you could still be carry your baby.

I'm here if you need to talk, I know you probably don't feel up to it but please keep us updated and let us know how you are xxx

They can't tell me if anything is there because it's too early on. So it's all down to the blood test. I feel completely different and ive been constantly bleeding heavy for 3 days now so I'm not holding out for good news! They havent phoned yet.
Im fine. It will be hard to go through it all again, I won't lie I'm nervous but I've got to do it to get my dream of becoming a mummy.
Jenn is going to expect to come back to this.
Hope Shes ok and that baby boy arrives safe x

Aww Hun I'm so so sorry :cry:

I really hope your next bean is super sticky :hugs: you'll get your dream of becoming a mummy hun, I'm so sorry it's not now.

I'm here if you want to talk lovely xxx

I know thank you. Really appreciate all the support!! I really do x x x

I just hate the waiting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back