my first baby buy :)

Why didn't they do it yesterday then?
Do you feel any different after the sweep? Is it painful? X

are you testing today hayey good luck to you if you are :) the sweep was uncomfortble i dont feel any diff atm but its still early i guess :) x

No testing tomorrow jenn. That's when I was told to test.
I'm trying to keep positive and hope for the best x

Hope things happen for you soon before your induced as that hurts more x

aw i thought it was today lol i was thinking this morning ooh wondered if shes tested lol! let us know what happens il let you know if anything happens x

dont be scared hun you havent had a period yet so you got a good chance i think got my fingers crossed for you x

Good luck for tomorrow hun !!! Like Jennie said your periods not come yet do you're in with a good chance :) let us know how you get on.

Hope you go naturally Jennie , I can't say whether being induced hurts more but you'll be fine either which way :) just remember the epidural ;)

I'm feeling much better , migraine lasted 48 hours :( Ste had to come home so I could go to bed and rest. I ended up at the doctors and I got prescribed some tablets. My blood pressure was risen and my temperature which doctor said could be a viral infection but I'm ok.

Isla's first night in her big cot in her room. I cried my eyes out after tucking her in :( so sad and so emotional :(

xxx

People say because being induced is fake labour, your body isn't naturally slowly starting with contractions that build for you to get used to them. There full on but your having epidural so should be ok. I'm not sure at what point you get 1 tho. Have they said Jen?

I'm having pains like I'll start my period but just got to wait and see what happens.
Going to my mother in laws tonight and I know I'm going to be questioned, but I don't want to tell them when I'm testing. I know they'll know I'll test thoroughly around 2 weeks x

dont worry about the pains unless there painfull cramps i had period pains when i got my bfp doc said its totally normal think its the egg gettn cosy in there x

Thank you!
It's not really going in, I just can't believe it!!!

There will be a lot going on in there now so guess cramps is normal x

HAYLEY !!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Soooo happy for you :) I knew you would be!! I got full on butterflies when I read it and Ste says aww that's great news too :)

Ive been thinking about you but couldn't check as been busy with Isla.

Soooooooooo happyyyyyyyy for you !!! xxx

Thanks Cheryl! We are both so happy!! It will take along time to sink in I think.
Going to take it easy x

Isla looked gorgeous in her dress! Did she have fun? X

It will Hun, I think it does for everyone but more so when you, I'm so so happy for you !!! Ye take it easy Hun. And like Jennie said cramps are normal but if you think they're not or become strong go and get checked out. Never think twice if you're worried. Enjoy the next 40 weeks Hun :) I'm intrigued whether you have two little bubbas in there ;)

Thanks hun :) I guess so, she didn't really know what was going on and she's started to get separation anxiety too :( we didn't stay long as I had a terrible headache from the car door swinging into my nose and making it bleed :( I can laugh now but when it happened I broke down in tears in front of my friend lol.

xxx

Yeah I would go if I was worried. Hopefully I'll have no need.
I want to love being pregnant and enjoy it.
Oh bless her. Was she wanting you all the time?

I'm sure you'll have no need :) this is meant to be and in roughly 36 weeks you'll he holding your precious baby (or babies ;) ) lol. You'll love pregnancy I'm sure.

I must admit I'm very broody the past few days.

Ye she's not keen on new people just the past week or so. But our house is very quiet, we don't have family coming in and out all week so she doesn't see a lot of people. I make sure when I'm out with friends that they take her for cuddles. Yesterday we were food shopping and I bent down looking at the bottom shelf and was quite a few seconds and she got really upset bless her. Just got to see friends more I think and see how she goes.

Watching embarrassing bodies, I watching surgerys "/

Boring Saturday evening for me, think hubby's getting the flu that's going around.

Have you told anyone hayley?

How are you feeling Jennie?

xxx

Congratulations :flower:

I had really bad period type cramps and my face got really spotty and just felt generally like my period was going to start but everything was fine. Its just the little egg implanting. My gp said that even a little blood is normal as well especially if its a light pink or brown.

Enjoy being pregnant hun, at least when your heavily pregnant it won't be in this weather! I am melting in this heat!

Have you told anyone yet?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am going to pack my hospital bags this week as consultant said if I have reduced movements again I will be induved! Just been to mothercare to pick up the breastpump and steriliser kit.
How are you doing jennie?

Cheryl. Hope you and Isla are both well.

Sorry if there are any typos on my phone and getting kicked by little man! So can't concentrate, again hayley so happy for you :)

Thank you Lola. I'm very happy!

Told our parents, my brother, his sister and my best friend.
I'll tell people at work Monday as they all know about the ivf and I'll be taking it easy.

Oh bless Isla. She might get better.

When are you due Lola?

Aww bless hun everyone must be so pleased for you both.

I am due three weeks on monday, but have been having a few episodes of reduced movements and they don't know why. So they have said that if it happens again after monday they will just induce me. So am doing all the last minute bits like putting up the bouncer and making up the Moses basket.

Im not worried about getting induced i would prefer to go naturally but it depends on baby! I just want to know what he looks like!

Hayley have you thought what theme you will have in your nursery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->