my first baby buy :)

I'm extremely tired!!
Work was hot and had a constant headache for hours. Had go for a sleep when I got in to get rid of it.
I think it will take awhile to get used to being back on my feet allday x

Got my scan on 3rd September x

Good luck tomorrow jenn. Will be thinking of you x

ooh not long cant wait see if its twins! thanx hun going ring them in min make sure i got a bed x

hiya rang no bed atm so waitng for them ring me back said it could be later this afternoon but im going ring in half an hour make sure iv not been forgot lol x

Good luck Jennie , can't wait to see photos. Ahhhh you'll finally have you gorgeous boy in your arms xxx

I'm soooo tired tonight and my little miss isn't 100% , we had lunch with the mummy's today and she just wasn't herself. She had a slight temp of 37.2 which isn't high but her normal temp is 36.5. She's had 3 loose, mucusy nappies :( hoping its just teething and not gastro or anything but there's a lot going about at the moment. Hoping after a good nights sleep she'll be ok !!

How are you feeling expectant mummy ? :)

xxx

Haykey you need to change your title thingy under your name :) xxx

Yeah hopefully it's her teeth that causes horrible things for them.

How do I change that bit then?
I'm a bit worried. I know old blood is normal but I had a tad of fresh blood this morning but only when I wipe. Had it for 2 days now.
Tested again this morning and the line is getting darker. Can it be because the egg is implanting deeper? X

hayley if i was you id phone the midwife or early pregnancy unit up i had avery small amount of spotting early on rang and they made me have an emergency scan.
im being induced tommrow now as they had no beds today had be monitored for hour today mw told me not take no for answer tommrow x

I don't have a midwife yet and I don't know where the early pregnancy unit is, at your local hospital?
I could email my nurse but she says allow 2-3 days for a reply. You think I should email?
I've not had any pains so I think everything is ok x

it should be at your hospital if you ring them and ask to be put through and norm here are midwives you speak 2 sure everything ok tho x

I think I'll see what it's like tomorrow x
If it was proper blood then I'd ring ASAP x

Hayley - I would def call the early preg unit, google it it will be at your local hosp.

Jennie - :hugs: def push for a bed tomorrow, you must be so impatient!

Cheryl- Hope Isla feels better soon :flower:

I had a consultant app today and they don't want me to go over 40 weeks, have a scan tomorrow to check on placenta and fluid levels and then we will go from there.

Started bleeding more this morning.
Rang Nhs direct and they got the on call doctor to phone me back, as he said its perfectly normal to bleed during pregnancy and as I've got no pain, don't come in, ring the ivf hospital and see what they say, they might bring me in for a scan or say go to my doctors x

I know this is easier said than done but try not to stress !! What color is it? Did you say brown? I had brown spotting for a few days at 7 weeks, it's scary and I went to the hospital and they checked my cervix which was closed and I had an emergency scan the next day (Monday). If you are worried I'd get checked hun, even if it's for peace of mind then you can relax!

Jennie how frustrating!! I hope they have a bed for you today :) I'll be stalking your Facebook !! How come you got monitored?

Lola, hope all goes well with your scan. Let us know how you go. How come they won't let you go past 40 weeks? I remember you mentioned you had restricted movement is that why? I was induced with Isla at 40 weeks gave birth 40weeks 1day.

Isla seems ok today, she woke up at 1am again and I popped some Bonilla on her gums and she went straight back to sleep and I can see her her top gum isn't straight so I'm thinking her teeth are moving down and it won't be long before one appears.

xxx

It was brown a few days ago, it was pink when I wiped last night and this morning it's very dark red with small clots in it!!
Im waiting for my nurse at ivf clinic to ring me back. I'm doing my best to stay relaxed x

Teeth cause horrible problems for bsbies I feel sorry for them. All the acid that breaks down the gums that gives them those horrible nappies x

keep us informend hayley hope everything ok x
i had to be monitored cos im over due and so needed to make sure he was happy being in there still :) mw told me yesterday not to take no for an answer cos alltho im being induced tommrow i might not have him til thurs or fri maybe later! no one knows lol and im 12 days over due and they dont like you to go over by more than 12 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->