my first baby buy :)

You have to check with your insurance, but she saw her gp and felt fine and the gp agreed she was fit to drive. As long as you have seen a gp or similar and agreed it then insurance will cover you :thumbup:

i wouldent drive that soon after tbh my mw told me it takes months to fully recover from the operation its major surgery heaviest thing i should lift is james :) x

he is so good love him so much :) he has so much personailty had his first bath today as i want to fit it in to his bedtime routine see if helps him sleep longer through the night cos atm he sleeps a lot in day and so is awake through the night. he has been brill today tho took him out and hes been awake a lot more today so im hopin if we can keep him more alert for short times in day he will sleep better at nite :).
how are you? x

Yeah that makes sense. Whilst its nice outside the fresh air might keep him up on a walk, you don't want him to be up all night.

I'm ok in myself and feeling fine now. No more bleeding or pains but still very emotional every day x

aw hun :( things will get easier ttc is so emotionaly draining but when they passed me james your so happy and relived to there here its amazing my cover pic on fb is me n james just after he was born and everyone says how happy and content i look in it :) when can you try again hun? x

Yeah but until the moment comes my feeling won't change. I just feel miserable. I don't want to wait again. I'm fed up of waiting.
I emailed my nurse with the update from the miscarriage and she said I will receive a letter with when to come back for a review chat, I'm hoping I can start before November x

Thank you. Lawrence is being really supportive.
Got my little brother stay tonight and going to legoland tomorrow so that will take my mind off things for a little while x

just try and look after yourself chick you will have your baby its just taking a little longer for you x

hiya how is everyone im dying my hair today not done it since before i got pregnant hope it looks ok! doing it a deep mahogny brown col :) x

Hey my lovely.
I light to dye my hair darker brown than my usual colour. You can dye it whilst your pregnant know it's been proven its ok.

I'm having a chill out day. Stil got my little brother and he's helping Lawrence is the garden.
We are still thinking of getting a dog but worried about leaving it l day whilst we at work so got to speak to my mum and see if she can look after it in the day until it gets older and toilet trained x

yeah im same my hair is natrully light brown and i norm do it a choccy col but fancied a change :) going go do it now while james is sleeping :) yeah you can dye it while your preg but i was to nervous to lol. what dog you thinking of getting hun x

We are thinking cocker spaniel or labrador.
We really want 1 but it's a lot of responsible and need a bit more thinking.
I don't think it's fair to leave a puppy allday but read up on it and people have mixed reviews and said well how does anyone else have puppies or dogs apart from the unemployed then, which is s good point but needs thinking.
I could ask my mum to look after it during the day until its more settled or a bit older and can hold on to go outside as my mum only works weekend evenings.

How's little James? He really is cute jenn!

Have you finished college? X

Cheryl where are you? You ok x

thank you hes adorable hes my world :) hes doing really well thanx
have you thought about getting a slighty older dog ? i think as long as your not out constantly most are ok being left occasionly but i think it depnds on breed x

No we would want a pup so we know ecactly what there like so I would trust then with a child x

I'm here !!! Sorry had a busy few days.

How are you Hayley? I hope you hear soon when you can start again. And I pray this meat round is it for you. Life can be so cruel sometimes!! I'm here if you want to talk lovely.

Are you breast feeding Jennie? And don't worry about the day/night thing James will soon grow out of it and get them the right way round :)

Lola , not long left :) how you feeling?

My god, I watched one born every minute tonight and I don't know if you've seen the one with a woman called steph, but jeez she screamed so so loud, shouting, swearing, jumping off the bed. I was gob smacked but had to laugh at the same time. I'm sorry but she was an absolute NOB !!!! Honestly!!! She was still screaming and shouting when pushing with the epidural. Dear me!!!!!

My little Isla is 6 months old 2 weeks tomorrow ... Where does time go. But I love this stage, she's now sitting up she first sat at 4 and a half months, crawling backwards, she's realized she can scream and she's sooo noisy it's funny. She's a little smart bum :) and I'm sure I told you she can roll back to tummy, she's been doing it a few weeks now, she does it constantly lol.

Was a beautiful day here today got up to 27 degrees, was soooo nice. Nice to have my little miss in leggings, t-shirt and a sun hat then just leggings and her vest when we got home. We just came into spring on Saturday. But meant to drop to 16 and rain tomorrow :( CANNOT wait for summer lol.

I've been backwards and forwards at the doctors the past week or so. Since having Isla my knee gets really painful 2/3 times a month for a few days, hurts to walk, bend, keep in the same position so I had to go for a X-ray and bloods, they think it might be cartridge damanage and if it is I'll need an op but I'm praying it's not, i get my results tomorrow. And I was the doctors today too as my left breast has been sore for a few days, breast cancer runs in my family so thought to best get it checked. So I'm off for an ultrasound as the doc found a lump but it could just be a cyst. I'm going to get a second opinion while I'm seeing the other doctor tomorrow as like my mum said she should be able to tell the difference between a cyst and a cancerous lump. He's a male do for tomorrow but I'd rather get a second opinion before I spend hundreds of dollars on ultrasounds etc.

Well I'm off to bed ladies , I'm aiming for earlier nights. I guess midnight is early compared to the past few weeks.

Night xxxxx

I'm here !!! Sorry had a busy few days.

How are you Hayley? I hope you hear soon when you can start again. And I pray this meat round is it for you. Life can be so cruel sometimes!! I'm here if you want to talk lovely.

Are you breast feeding Jennie? And don't worry about the day/night thing James will soon grow out of it and get them the right way round :)

Lola , not long left :) how you feeling?

My god, I watched one born every minute tonight and I don't know if you've seen the one with a woman called steph, but jeez she screamed so so loud, shouting, swearing, jumping off the bed. I was gob smacked but had to laugh at the same time. I'm sorry but she was an absolute NOB !!!! Honestly!!! She was still screaming and shouting when pushing with the epidural. Dear me!!!!!

My little Isla is 6 months old 2 weeks tomorrow ... Where does time go. But I love this stage, she's now sitting up she first sat at 4 and a half months, crawling backwards, she's realized she can scream and she's sooo noisy it's funny. She's a little smart bum :) and I'm sure I told you she can roll back to tummy, she's been doing it a few weeks now, she does it constantly lol.

Was a beautiful day here today got up to 27 degrees, was soooo nice. Nice to have my little miss in leggings, t-shirt and a sun hat then just leggings and her vest when we got home. We just came into spring on Saturday. But meant to drop to 16 and rain tomorrow :( CANNOT wait for summer lol.

I've been backwards and forwards at the doctors the past week or so. Since having Isla my knee gets really painful 2/3 times a month for a few days, hurts to walk, bend, keep in the same position so I had to go for a X-ray and bloods, they think it might be cartridge damanage and if it is I'll need an op but I'm praying it's not, i get my results tomorrow. And I was the doctors today too as my left breast has been sore for a few days, breast cancer runs in my family so thought to best get it checked. So I'm off for an ultrasound as the doc found a lump but it could just be a cyst. I'm going to get a second opinion while I'm seeing the other doctor tomorrow as like my mum said she should be able to tell the difference between a cyst and a cancerous lump. He's a male do for tomorrow but I'd rather get a second opinion before I spend hundreds of dollars on ultrasounds etc.

Well I'm off to bed ladies , I'm aiming for earlier nights. I guess midnight is early compared to the past few weeks.

Night xxxxx

Im good thanks hun, still pregnant!

Midwife is doing a sweep on thursday so am hoping that will get things moving! But not holding out much hope! Had some contractions the other night they were coming every 8-10 mins apart and but stopped after 4 hours :(

trying to make the most of the time we have together now but my spd is so bad that i can't really leave the house!

Hope your knee is ok hun, cant believe Isla is nearly six months!

:flower:

Morning.
I'm just on the way to hospital. Too early and I'm not sleeping.
I'm doing ok, it definately gets easier as the days go on, I'm not as emotional but guess that was all the hormones still in my body.
Looking forward to today and see what they say.

Spoke to Kelsey last night she said she will pop by and say hello soon.

Cheryl was that Steph with long blonde hair, older lady. I remember a few people screaming so loud on one born.

I think Islas doing things early for her age, she's a clever little cookie.
I love how the crawl backwards its very cute, amazing just 1 day they realise they can go forward.

Hope you haven't got anything with with your knees prob cost you a lot of money to sort.
Your terrible with late nights ha my friend does the same as I don't know how people function with not much sleep, tho when you have a baby and not at work I'd nap when baby does if I was that tired. Love an afternoon nap ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->