my first baby buy :)

i really wanna buy something think it will make it more real, but not sure i will be able to stop plus people keep saying its bad luck! dunno love the stuffxx

people do say its bad luck but i think if something bad is going to happern it will weather or not you have a few baby bits, its a loads of rubbish imo. x

yeah i dont believe all that bad luck stuff, its old wives tales , buy stuff it helps you out so you dont have to buy as much when baby is born x

people do say its bad luck but if thats true then why have i been buying stuff and i got my appointment to get my clomid early due to a cancelltion :smug::smug:
baby dust to all
:dust:

i hope so got have blood test soon see if i vulated or need it higher dose not for cople weeks wish was sooner the wait doin my nut in :/

It's all very clever tho, having a blood test to see if youve ovulated, you 1 step closer to having a baby, but the whole waiting game is horrible!! And I'm sure we are all impatient women ha x

lol i know im impaitent and im a worrier as well lol yeah def one step closer i just really want to be pregnant this year i was hopin baba would be born by now but it will be 2012baby which is ok :) x

It's selfish but I wanted to have the 1St baby on my side, my brother Is 4 years younger than I am and his gf is due boxing day this year!
It's the worst feeling Iv ever felt, wanting a baby!

I get very emotional and there's nothing anyone can do to make me feel better.
That's y I buy baby stuff it's the bit of happiness that stops me feeling as bad, I can even start to imagine how the ladies on here feel, after trying for years!!

Its a cruel world!

hmmm i think i mite get sum stuff it wus be really cool,
i know how you feel i wanted to be next in my family and then my sil said she is due november! its weird how something so great can also make you fell like shit!
good luck to all will let u know what i getxxx

Yeah it makes you feel crappy that your not able to get pregnant as quick as others when that's all I want!
Hoping I'll fall soon and the 2 babies be close cousins, and be nice if we had 1 of each x

Hi ladies I just thought I'd tell you about my dream I had last night ...

I had a little boy about 3, I was lay on his bed cuddling him and I kissed his head and said 'mummy loves you JJ' (not a clue where the name JJ came from) then the next thing I remember was giving birth to a baby girl, I didn't feel any pain in my dream. I remember feeling soooo happy and proud, she was beautiful !!! I remember texting all my family and friends saying 'our baby girl has arrive :)'

I woke up and was so disappointed it was only a dream , I woke hubby up tEll him. I've been thinking about it all day !!

Hope you're all well xx

aww what a lovely dream, hope it comes through soon hun xx

Arw it sounds lovely!! Iv had quite a few like that since trying to conceive, think it goes round in your mind all the time and thats obviously what you really want! Hope you get your dream and can tell us in 3-4 years time that it did come true x

aww lovley dream iv had one like this had one had a baby girl and the labour didnt hurt i had no pain relief i think the dream lied tho lol :/

Iv never dreamt about the actual birth, the baby has always just been there!
Wish it was that easy ha x

hahha yeah n me def lol am so impressed with this bouncer lights up n plays diff music was only fiver bargain of the year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->