my first baby buy :)

I think its spelt chicko or sim will check tmz tho n tell u for def is a good make :) done ovulation tests since yesterday both neg :( starting to worry the clomid is not going work :(

Should it work that quick tho? How quick should you O after having it x

well it says on the leaflet to bd 8 days after your cycle but i dont know if you would be ovulating that soon :/ x

just checked my blood test to see if i have ovulated is not monday coming but the monday after :/ x

lol hahha yup so you know why im not here this week to tired from :sex:
can i ask do you think i would be ovulating now or am i being impatient i know i can be impaitent x

Not totally sure to be honest, but even when you have a normal cycle you don't ovulate until 2 weeks after your period, so I think possibly you won't be ovulating yet but as sperm lasts 5-7 days surely the more you do it now the better x

:blush:ah then i wont be ovulating till next week poss week after as i was still on last week sorry if tmi

Nothings too much info on this forum ha
I would have thought it be next week but keep doing it as much as you can,
I wish I could, hubby still away x

aww where is he is he working away hopefully he wil be back soon? tbh we are just going do it every 2 days and then really if i ovulate you should hit the eggy :)

I bought one thing and decided it would be this one thing only until BFP. It was a cute little unisex onesie. I told dh which he thought it was okay to do. I decided not to buy anymore bc when baby comes I may want different things. :)
:dust:

Best wishes to everyone. :)

Jen he's in Northampton so bout 1hour or so from home but only comes back at the weekend until he's finished a course at end of may.

Hi regal I think no matter what baby stuff you buy you will always love because everything is so cute, I couldn't help looking in tesco tonight but didn't buy anything because they hardly had any yellow or beige things just pink or blue x

aww thats not to long then hun. its hard to just buy few things iv got bags of stuff already and i know when i get a bfp im goin go nuts :p but also when i find out girl / boy i will want some pink /blue stuff i think this baby goin have huge wardrobe lol x

You going to find out then, boy or girl?
I'm not , it's got to be the best surprise ul ever have, tho I'd like to pick the name etc I'm not finding out. Plus I'm going to buy blue or pink and take 1 of each to the hospital x

well iv always said i would not want to know but now we are trying im dying to find out already lol with one of my pregnancies i would like a suprise i want them to say its a boy/girl x

I want my husband to be the 1 to tell me, I watch a baby's story on sky and saw a lady tell her midwife that, then decided that's what I wanted. I just think if you know someone who is pregnant also, that you waiting for that text or call to find out what it is.
I think everything about a pregnancy to me is exciting, bet I get a terrible pregnancy ha x

iv asked you before but how long have you been trying?
i feel the longer i wait the more emotional i am becoming. i work in a coffee shop and see babies and pregnant woman day in day out and end up staring at them, im sure they think something is wrong with me, but im just desperate now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->