my first baby buy :)

nearly 2 years now :( im sure they dont huni it takes diff people diff times to conceive i know how hard it is though why dont you got to your docs n fib a bit say you being trying over a year n you will get refered how long have u been trying x

on my 8th month, and im frustrated, so i havent got a clue to how you feel, you have a right to be impatient!!

i keep saying ill go to the doctors but in the day when i should book an appointment it slips my mind, i should do really just to check nothing is going on x

yeah keep asking me ha and it will eventually go in.

you going to watch the wedding tomorrow? im watchin gypsy wedding at the mo, love it x

iv just watched the wedding v emotional her dress was amazing :) i watched a bit of gypsy weddings last night lol love that show x

Hey sorry jumping in here. Thought her dress was fab - am delighted for them!!

It was gorgeous!! And like they were saying she could have gone a lot bigger and bolder but she didn't. Was very classy!!
But I do have to say I fancy Harry a lot more ha!!

i think i fancy williaim :blush: her dress was stunnig appratnely he whispered you look beautifull to her had me welling up x

There kiss was shyly done and not long enough ha
We've never seen public affection from them x

i said the kiss was a bit short i was hopin she would throw her arms around him n kiss him lol x

ha think that was asking for too much , but she could have held his face ha

im out tonight, if i do go out i always try and do it before im in the 2ww so i can enjoy myself coz you never know when ul get your BFP and cant drink again ha not that id care x

Hi - I wouldn't have fancied Will before today but after seeing him in his uniform I have to say I'd have married him too!! I did shed a tear tbh - thought it was all very movng - good luck to them. I hope they are happy.

hey im good thanks you?

been a pretty full on weekend for me, not as much sex as id thought ha seeing as hes back to northampton tuesday. how you feeling? do you have to go for a doctor check up after 1st clomid? x

im feeling ok thanx hun nah iv got have blood test next monday to see if iv ovulated had mild stomach pains so hoping good sign but the thing is it make you over thing any pains or twinges :/ aw dont worry bout not doing it loads my gyno said 2 /3 times a week is enough 2 me :)

but we cant do it in the week because hes away ha so only weekends.

so you have to be doing it alot to make sure youve caught it this time. it must be a nice feeling inside to know what if you have the blood test you find out if you have O or not and that you know youve done the best you can this month x

yeah i see what you mean hun i suppose do it when you can really then :) it is good that im having the blood test just hope the 100mg works or im up to 150 which is maxium dose think i get scared il end up having to have ivf or somthn major :( i suffer from sever pcos n underactive thyroid n thats it so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->